We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: March Update

11517»

Comments

• why
  • wht maintanance

• wht maintanance
    some error message a gge fuckup as normal.

• They posted a very short notice maintenance message for us to post, but none of the English moderators were online to post it. Ang is normally our post guy because he's in GGE's European time zone. We have other moderators from there but I guess they've been consistently busy, I haven't seen them much on the forums either.

I apologize for not being able to warn you guys about the maintenance, but they gave us what looks like about a half hour notice and I was asleep at 2am because I have to work today.

RE beri equip from the other page - I heard something about a delay, but you might want to contact support again, I know last time they tried to compensate equipment it went horribly wrong and they had to investigate and send it out again.
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 03.04.2018
    People are also forgetting it comes with a Level 8 base food production build item, which is probably worth more to most players than the PO Decoration.
    Thanks for reminding us of that. More important than the decoration is as you pointed out the level 8 base food production build item for the 200k points.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • 0_0
    Proud non-rubie player
    Deputy of war legion 1
  • we are not getting the rewards of ally tornament we have 54 points but we didn't get the rewards

Proud non-rubie player
    Deputy of war legion 1
  • and we also didn't get the top 50 & 20 ally reward in nomads.
    Proud non-rubie player
    Deputy of war legion 1
  • Genghis (IN1)Genghis (IN1) Posts: 188
    edited 05.04.2018
    http://prntscr.com/j5yjjs

Proud WM of NUKE HEADS
  • Please do something about the frequency of offers popping up, the increase you have made is making the game unplayable!
    I have just expirienced popups interfering with me making an attack on the Bloodcrows 8 times during the planning of the attack. If we cant attack because of constant popups we cant play the game!
    Shattered65 @ au 1
  • Please do something about the frequency of offers popping up, the increase you have made is making the game unplayable!
    I have just expirienced popups interfering with me making an attack on the Bloodcrows 8 times during the planning of the attack. If we cant attack because of constant popups we cant play the game!
    agree

• There is a shortage of TIME SKIPS in the events

there are very few TIME SKIPS in rewards in different events and due to it we all players are facing many problems

Hope you understand our problems and add more time skips to the EVENTS

• The Wheel of Fortune has become a WHEEL OF UNFORTUNE
    The Wishing Well is DEAD
    There are no more INTRESTING SETS coming up alll r just useless
    NO LUCKY PENNIES :(

guys will u solve these problems
    all the players from all the servers are having problem with it 

hope u guys understand us and complete at least some of our demands

:) 
Sign In to comment.