Discussion Thread: March Update

Comments

• Carolyn1 (AU1)Carolyn1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 62
    BERIMOND INVASION PROBLEM

My lower members of my team are telling me they are loosing their reward equipment in the Berimond Invasion.  There seems to be a timer placed on these items and when the timer runs out the equipment is being deleted.

https://prnt.sc/ipuhox

The above is a screen shot of one such pieces of equipment, which has now dissapeared.

NOMAD INVASION

I also had a timer going when the event was cancelled, not very happy.

Carolyn Romani @ au 1
  • miriam (SKN1)miriam (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 40
    Yeah, the last reward deco has  dissappeared too 

miriam @ skn 1
  • Scrap your damned ShapeSHITTER event ... I sucked from day one !
    full hardcore mode 32 soilders you get 2100 - 4000 pointes 
    too easy no tools

• There is still another bug after todays downtime
    The Berimond equipment i got on level 49 in Berimond invasion disappeared.
    plz fix this
    i have asked many players they also said the same thing
  • @BM ang1243 do you know if we get any compensation for
    gges fuckups?

• Royal Quest   quest 1  requires  berrimond invasion in green  camps to hit  but we  dont have those  ..  why has GGE messed up so much in march 
  • Royal Quest   quest 1  requires  berrimond invasion in green  camps to hit  but we  dont have those  ..  why has GGE messed up so much in march 
    Have you tried hitting players ? those are camps also
  • Well, as part your mission statements says.." We aim to become one of the leading gaming company in the world." it would seem to me that you should fix the crap that you know is wrong or has been reported and compensate when necessary. Stop ending events early and stop changing out equipment/rewards as you see fit. Everyone is yelling cause you are not listening. You can't be a leading gaming company when you have this many issues that are not being addressed. This is a failure to manage in game issues or not implementing verification processes to make sure your events are setup properly before they are started. It's just lazy preparation and does not lead me to believe you are striving to be a leading gaming company. 
  • @BM ang1243

Curious, was the LTPE event shortened due to the removal of the nomads? If so, will accommodations be made for that? And if that was answered somewhere, please forgive the repeat.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    @BM ang1243

Curious, was the LTPE event shortened due to the removal of the nomads? If so, will accommodations be made for that? And if that was answered somewhere, please forgive the repeat.
    It was 18 days at the start of the event.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• jamman (US1)jamman (US1) US1 Posts: 85
    Royal Quest   quest 1  requires  berrimond invasion in green  camps to hit  but we  dont have those  ..  why has GGE messed up so much in march 
    Have you tried hitting players ? those are camps also
    fierdragon is correct.

Royal Quest 1 is all about Gallantry Points (and boosters and targets).

So enemy "camps" would mean Berimond Invasion camps.

Different from "castles" and different from "Watchtowers".

And it doesn't even refer to enemy camps up in Berimond, 'cuz if you are on the world map, in Battle for Berimond, and you click on the "Show Me" button, for Quest 1, you are redirected to Green.

Also Foreign Invaders castles do not qualify.

Per https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/comment/4917863/#Comment_4917863,  Berimond Invasion was originally scheduled for March 13th - March 17th.

Whoever set up this Royal Quest is out of sync with the whole Nomad SNAFU and rescheduling.

Ugh.  :s

jamman @ usa 1
  • i think they royal quest is now broken too. thanks GGE. really done us proud.
    can gain the gallantry, no problem, but when trying to hit enemy camps?
    what enemy camps are you referring to?
    click on the button, and it takes you to dead space in green map.
    are you suggesting that the entire server has to pay to complete this task?
    here's a solution for you.  use the test server to test things on before you dump us with yet more bugged items, that you need to "hotfix".
    there's a saying that my dad always uses, not sure how it translates into german though.
    "the best time to get it right, is the first time."
  • Scandy (GB1)Scandy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 91
    The camps in question are PvP camps in Beri - I've hit a few and they count

now whether that is a good idea from GGE is a different question.

Hitting 30 camps is easy but hitting 30 camps without creating a lot of bad blood is hard
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,892

Hitting 30 camps is easy but hitting 30 camps without creating a lot of bad blood is hard
    just look for the occasional farm accounts in beri

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232

just look for the occasional farm accounts in beri
    What are farms going to be doing in beri??
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

Sign In to comment.