Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Mid-February Update

Comments

• dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 567
    edited 19.02.2018
    saw in this thread about surveys - i have stopped doing them and delete them - as they are ignored !

also getting in game spam from a player called UnitedPackages - will report to support but think is spam about buying rubies - be aware they are probably just after your payment details !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • ted1945 (US1)ted1945 (US1) US1 Posts: 173
    For the last few weeks GGS has been posting 3 ruby buy offers at the same time.  If a person buys one (85000 rubies) they automatically get all 3 and get buried in thousands of horror troops.  Almost everyone in my alliance has stopped buying rubies. I don't think this is what you were trying for.

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 314
    For the last few weeks GGS has been posting 3 ruby buy offers at the same time.  If a person buys one (85000 rubies) they automatically get all 3 and get buried in thousands of horror troops.  Almost everyone in my alliance has stopped buying rubies. I don't think this is what you were trying for.

so are waiting for some crappy offers to buy? you can throw the horrors away if you don't like them. :)
  • https://prnt.sc/igobvz

https://prnt.sc/igobmy

We found a bug please check these above screenshot
    ketankumar 

A Player Of GGE

Level70+ 
                                                                      One of the Big player in India1
  • https://prnt.sc/igobvz

https://prnt.sc/igobmy

We found a bug please check these above screenshot

GGS is aware of it.

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

• tournament,beri nice more bug will be as before :)
    need first fix bug then make new 

• king24 (IN1)king24 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 161
    Still event did not come ....
    Live and enjoy your life to the fullest. 
    Level 70+
    Proud member of World War 3  -IND 1

It doesn't get any more closer than this :P 
    http://prntscr.com/hda8dz

• Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) GB1 Posts: 285
    edited 20.02.2018
    Is it safe to assume that Beri Invasion is broken too?  The LTPE timer ticks ever onward yet the event we are supposed to be immersed in is conspicuous by its absence.

I'm not a fan of Green Beri Invasion, so it's neither here nor there for me, other than that time for getting Season Event points is a-wasting

BTW the Bronze prize for this server battle thingummy is spectacularly underwhelming - 75 reputation-boosters.  Hurrah!!!

AAAH finally.  It has arrived.  Now to see if the changes amount to anything interesting :-)
    Osiris @ en 1
  • happlo (NL1)happlo (NL1) NL1 Posts: 43
    edited 20.02.2018
    goodgame empire,
    wow...

3k coins only
    i am so sad right now   :(  :(  :(  :(:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(:(  :(  :(  :(  
  • indywolf (GB1)indywolf (GB1) GB1 Posts: 44
    how often will this green beri be run ? as it was sugested in the run up we could get new 9 piece cast/comms, now it seems if we complete the event we end up with just three pieces, so we got to finish at least 3 in a row to get the full set,and since it has only been run once in the last year could become the hardest set to get,if it going to take three years
    indywolf @ en 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 23.02.2018
    The one question I have to ask is why does the Shapeshifter commander have to take up to 3 years or more for some players to get the full set while the cast could be easily completed in as little as only three months possibly as long as you hit frequently enough and have enough reputation boosters. If you spend money on the game completing the new Ursidae cast in only a few months would be a piece of cake even if the invasion were to show up only once a month which I am assuming those three pieces also rotate as well, but if you have the Shapeshifter only once every a month every five days it could take a lot longer to get the complete set even if you rank top 100 or better in the event. Top players like Negan on my server for example could very easily complete the Ursidae cast in only three months even if the invasion were to occur only once a month since you get three pieces per invasion.
    David Noble @ usa 1
    edited 23.02.2018
    how often will this green beri be run ? as it was sugested in the run up we could get new 9 piece cast/comms, now it seems if we complete the event we end up with just three pieces, so we got to finish at least 3 in a row to get the full set,and since it has only been run once in the last year could become the hardest set to get,if it going to take three years
    Green Berimond will most likely be running at least once a month possibly. Not once a year. Also guessing that the Shapeshifter commander the way it is now with it only being five days long if it were to take place only once a month possibly could take a lot longer to complete the set than Green Berimond. Now there could also be bug problems related to the Berimond Invasion. But, unless if the invasion has major problems with bugs that need fixing I doubt that it will show up only once a year.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Nebulous (US1)Nebulous (US1) US1 Posts: 892
    I overall am very happy with the steps GGE has taken in this update, making the Berimond Invasion one of the best events ever! However there are a few things I think need improvement.

Shapeshifter Event:  I really enjoyed it the first time around and had a laugh when it took me 2-3 days to understand it.  But even though it's the most powerful commander I think its a bit too hard to get with the event lasting only a couple days.  I think the developers should slow progression in some other way.

Berimond Invasion: It was a pretty good event when it first premiered, but now it's one of my favorites.  The NPC commander and Castellan are nothing short of amazing... but that's also the problem. I don't think I'm a good player and it was really easy to get 3 pieces of the castellan.  

I'm just afraid too many people will get a hold of the Ursidae equipment much like how many people got a hold of the Kala set and needed nearly no skill to defend.

Please don't mess up the Alliance Tournament, and bring back the Royal Capital!
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    I overall am very happy with the steps GGE has taken in this update, making the Berimond Invasion one of the best events ever! However there are a few things I think need improvement.

Shapeshifter Event:  I really enjoyed it the first time around and had a laugh when it took me 2-3 days to understand it.  But even though it's the most powerful commander I think its a bit too hard to get with the event lasting only a couple days.  I think the developers should slow progression in some other way.

Berimond Invasion: It was a pretty good event when it first premiered, but now it's one of my favorites.  The NPC commander and Castellan are nothing short of amazing... but that's also the problem. I don't think I'm a good player and it was really easy to get 3 pieces of the castellan.  

I'm just afraid too many people will get a hold of the Ursidae equipment much like how many people got a hold of the Kala set and needed nearly no skill to defend.

I agree with you regarding the Shapeshifter event—personally I think it's ridiculous that they've shortened it and forced us to play it every two days that it runs (because most of us absolutely despise doing Shapeshifters).
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
    edited 24.02.2018

I have no problem with the Ursidae Cast or the work required of getting it and so I disagree that the cast is too easy to get especially if you are not active enough in hitting the tents and/or you do not buy reputation boosters with rubies which may require buying rubies as well to get the reputation boosters for completing a set, unless if you were to save them for later instead of using them during the Berimond Invasion which of course in that case scenario possibly could take a lot longer than 3 months to get a complete set for a non ruby buyer.   However, to balance out this problem with the Shapeshifter commanders and especially those costing insignias they must be made easier to get. Once a month that is only five days long for the Shapeshifter event will take way too long to get the complete set even for top players.

We are talking possibly 15 months to 18 months even for a top player to get the complete Shapeshifter insignia set while the Ursidae cast in contrast could possibly take as little as only three months to get the complete set and especially for ruby buyers. That would seem like an imbalance, but I do not think that the Ursidae cast should be made harder to get. Instead, I would recommend lengthening the Shapeshifter event back to 15 days like it was before or have 5 days x3 events per month. The only exception to Berimond Invasion I can think of that I possibly could agree with might be reducing the Berimond Invasion to once every two months instead of once every month to make it a little longer to get the complete set, but I do not think that the set should be made harder to complete either than it is now. If the Berimond Invasion were to take place only once every two months that would mean it would take a minimum of six months to get a complete set instead of three.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • what are rewards of  alliance tournament
    ketankumar 

A Player Of GGE

Level70+ 
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    what are rewards of  alliance tournament
    We don't know yet.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • What's happening with the Event Schedule ?
     @BM ang1243   @BM_Friedrich
    - just want the info and don't read german that well so not looking at their forum.

also duration (and dates) of alliance tournament as some players (here) have real life issues and will probably activate pro- mode but will want to know if needed !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,120
    This will be the first alliance tournament for a while not sure if we had one when we had glory monuments and Hall of Legends. Probably didn't have the degree of banners we have now either.  Certainly equipment has moved on a bit.  I am curious personally to see how it goes as it could be absolute chaos.  From what I've seen in current multi alliance war on En1 potentially you could fairly effectively limit someones glory by using defensive tactics game allows without actually fighting.  The issue was always the level of fires and length of time it took smaller players to recover.   If players use building destruct and fire comms because that is how they are set up could be an added issue from previous incarnations.  Also random hits on alliance involved in a conflict under the banner of the Alliance tournament could create issues.  

Given we aren't that far removed from Alliance Farms one would hope GGE will be monitoring the agricultural industry looking for signs of growth in production and activity within previously inactive accounts. If their might points rise significantly or accounts miraculously come back to life then that would warrant scrutiny.  Phil's assessment is spot on and given number of shells it is a problem.  That said I think players playing one account remain competitive and I think in the scoring like Shapeshifters there may be some surprises.   

Batten @ en 1
  • If we leave ally or kicked and join other

will we get reward of tourney or not
    ketankumar 

A Player Of GGE

Level70+ 
Sign In to comment.