We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Mid-February Update

Comments

• Are the both sets for only level 70s? if it is thats kinda sad @BM ang1243

Non-ruby buyer uk1

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) Posts: 290SKN1
    So there is new event berimnd invasion coming but still not test server, so you are gonna bring it without trying it first in the open test server, you probably have your own test server too but why dont you bring the open test server too.
    edited 16.02.2018
    There was that twitch.tv live broadcast, is here coming any info about, at english, what were you talking about in it.
  • BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836

Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• There was that twitch.tv live broadcast, is here coming any info about, at english, what were you talking about in it.
    Yeah, would be nice to have another one in English or have this one summarized.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

retired I guess. or trying to be.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,861AU1
    There was that twitch.tv live broadcast, is here coming any info about, at english, what were you talking about in it.
    there are plans for an english ones and the german forum has a summary already so I am guessing english one will get one as well next week or so ^^

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • There was that twitch.tv live broadcast, is here coming any info about, at english, what were you talking about in it.
    there are plans for an english ones and the german forum has a summary already so I am guessing english one will get one as well next week or so ^^
    Thank you! Good to know!
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 17.02.2018
    Are the both sets for only level 70s? if it is thats kinda sad @BM ang1243
    Sad? These are also very powerful commanders and cast that are even better than the most powerful commanders and cast that you could buy from the equipment trader and guess what else? The HOL apparently does not work for players below 70 as well which gives players below level 70 an advantage over level 70 players. Like level 70 legendary level 1 for example can get hit by six waves while level 69 can only get hit by four waves from players level 70+. I do say that these sets are way too powerful for players below level 70 to have them and especially for low level players; although, I think that these sets are already available to players levels 50 to 69 as well if I remember correctly which is technically speaking not low level.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • king24 (IN1)king24 (IN1) Posts: 161IN1
    So is it that i cannot go to another ally and if i go i won't receive the rewards? (during AT)
    Live and enjoy your life to the fullest. 
    Level 70+
    Proud member of World War 3  -IND 1

It doesn't get any more closer than this :P 
    http://prntscr.com/hda8dz

• JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 770US1
    So is it that i cannot go to another ally and if i go i won't receive the rewards? (during AT)
    correct. If you leave your alliance during the alliance tourney you will get no reards
    Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • +++++ yea we love old times. Alliance Tournament - Beri yes ,yes we are happy . 

only left underworld and other events ... meybe soon ? 
    I for one am not disappointed that Alliance Glory Tourney is back. Eventing has taken a major grasp over this game. I'd imagine this would promote some more activity in PvP. My alliance and I enjoyed it back a few years ago but I did not realize that it was taken down while I was away from the game. Boosting is a major problem, honestly not sure how GGE can even begin to control such a thing. Did notice that a ton of the month long events such as Thorn King/Blade Coast haven't popped up yet since returning two months ago. Nothing but an endless, repetitive cycle of events.
    USACyberMonkey @ usa 1
    FU Recruiter
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,861AU1
    +++++ yea we love old times. Alliance Tournament - Beri yes ,yes we are happy . 

only left underworld and other events ... meybe soon ? 
    I for one am not disappointed that Alliance Glory Tourney is back. Eventing has taken a major grasp over this game. I'd imagine this would promote some more activity in PvP. My alliance and I enjoyed it back a few years ago but I did not realize that it was taken down while I was away from the game. Boosting is a major problem, honestly not sure how GGE can even begin to control such a thing. Did notice that a ton of the month long events such as Thorn King/Blade Coast haven't popped up yet since returning two months ago. Nothing but an endless, repetitive cycle of events.
    In their livestream (which sadly was in German only) they said in April they will bring a version that has something implemented against boosting, guess we will see how well that works.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • king24 (IN1)king24 (IN1) Posts: 161IN1
    JYT (US1) said:
    correct. If you leave your alliance during the alliance tourney you will get no reards
    Lol that's not good 
    Live and enjoy your life to the fullest. 
    Level 70+
    Proud member of World War 3  -IND 1

It doesn't get any more closer than this :P 
    http://prntscr.com/hda8dz

JYT (US1) said:
    Lol that's not good 
    why should you leave your alliance in middle of that event?

Sad? These are also very powerful commanders and cast that are even better than the most powerful commanders and cast that you could buy from the equipment trader and guess what else? The HOL apparently does not work for players below 70 as well which gives players below level 70 an advantage over level 70 players. Like level 70 legendary level 1 for example can get hit by six waves while level 69 can only get hit by four waves from players level 70+. I do say that these sets are way too powerful for players below level 70 to have them and especially for low level players; although, I think that these sets are already available to players levels 50 to 69 as well if I remember correctly which is technically speaking not low level.
    Well im a level 57 and im doing very well.

Non-ruby buyer uk1

Why should GGE devote extensive time and effort to a small percentage of players?

It's extremely easy and fast to level up to 70; no reason GGE should focus more on that early stage which already has strong foundations.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

Why should GGE devote extensive time and effort to a small percentage of players?

It's extremely easy and fast to level up to 70; no reason GGE should focus more on that early stage which already has strong foundations.

True. The vast majority of players and buyers are above level 70.

The only people under level 70 who really care about better rewards/new stuff for under L70 is people like me who've already played through to L70 but are now on a new server.

True. The vast majority of players and buyers are above level 70.

The only people under level 70 who really care about better rewards/new stuff for under L70 is people like me who've already played through to L70 but are now on a new server.
    I know how it feels to restart; I've had three accounts over the years on US1 (no, never at the same time) and a few lower level accounts on other servers as well.

I only say that pre-70 players don't need many new things because there's such a solid foundation for them already that was built in before the legendary levels, and at this point, the main focus and plays of the game happen in the legendary levels.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

• EU.Street_Dog (INT2)EU.Street_Dog (INT2) Posts: 255INT2
    edited 19.02.2018
    offfffffff dawn i bought boost now 1h will gone to this up what the heck. GGE PLEASE COOL DOWN MY BOOST I DONT WANT TO LOSE BECAUSE YOUR FAIL 
  • Hessju (SKN1)Hessju (SKN1) Posts: 11SKN1
    edited 19.02.2018
    Post edited by Hessju (SKN1) on
Sign In to comment.