Home Update Questions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: Mid-February Update

Comments

• K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 562
    I like the new cast, Ill prob replace my lotus king or something with the com hmm
    @BM ang1243
    How much rep do we gotta get for these new sets, cause I know the old ones were a lot of grinding for lower level 70s like I was at the time
  • that commander's set is designed nicely, i like it
    I wish you added a new deco for individual points like the lion/beer statue. that would be a nice addition to this event.
  • Nice casti for the green Berimond return. I'd love to know when Shapeshifters will be back. I really enjoyed that event. Alliance tournament seemed to me like mostly a way to encourage either glory trades or hits on smaller players and alliances from the biggest alliances/ruby players, but I know some enjoyed it. 
  • Zackon (GB1)Zackon (GB1) GB1 Posts: 116
    What levels are the new beri set for?
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    What levels are the new beri set for?
    Probably only level 70 like the last set. Could be wrong

Deco looks actually looks good. I approve.
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    @BM ang1243

Rewards of Ally Tourney...?

for top 100:500wings and 15 lucky pennies
    For top 5 or 10: 750 vertermn demons melle one and range one each
    For top 1: May be good deco or Good Gems of 22lvl

Thats my preditiction
    lucky pennies would be nice to have them back, in the latest live broadcast they said that maybe they bring back lucky pennies but amounts of them decreased.

• @BM ang1243

Rewards of Ally Tourney...?

for top 100:500wings and 15 lucky pennies
    For top 5 or 10: 750 vertermn demons melle one and range one each
    For top 1: May be good deco or Good Gems of 22lvl

Thats my preditiction
    lucky pennies has been removed for a long time i don't think it is going to be a part of it. 

• +++++ yea we love old times. Alliance Tournament - Beri yes ,yes we are happy . 

only left underworld and other events ... meybe soon ? 
  • ted1945 (US1)ted1945 (US1) US1 Posts: 173
    GGS just lives in it's own little world and doesn't listen to it's customers. Players got really sick of getting hit by people 400+ levels above them because the attackers didn't have the guts to attack someone at their own level and GGS couldn't be bothered to come up with a penalty for it.

What kind of penalty there should be and why? its a war game.
    The same as the penalty of losing honor for hitting too far below you. Getting bullied by 70/800s just drives people out of the game. The penalty would be easy. Just like honor, if people hit too far below their level just take any associated glory AWAY from the attacker and give it to the person being attacked. 
    Yes, it's a game. But like any game, if it isn't fair it doesn't succeed.

• pasanen (US1)pasanen (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    "We also adjusted the strength of Berimond camps making them easier to defeat..."

So it's been watered down to another nomads-replica, where recruitment and efficient usage of troops don't matter, and the only way to make a difference is to buy boosters? The event suite didn't require any further dumbing down.
    pantti015 @ skn 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,970
    +++++ yea we love old times. Alliance Tournament - Beri yes ,yes we are happy . 

only left underworld and other events ... meybe soon ? 
    see here : https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/de/discussion/comment/4909527/#Comment_4909527
    it translates to : 
    The old events like thorn king will not appear for a undefined amount of time...

In a poster later on the same page:  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/de/discussion/comment/4909580/#Comment_4909580
    The currently are causing errors in our database if we do run them and we plan to rework them , once we did the rework and they no longer cause problems with our database they will return.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • TboMan (GB1)TboMan (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6
    Loss of Beri earlier this week.
    Some of us (non Ruby Whales) plan for it based on the scheduleso we can recruit Imp Marksmen.  Withdrawl iis a major issue as we will have to get so many more points by the next time it comes bsck we will only have imps for a couple of days before the percentage loss removes them again.
    Good job in sending out the player survey jus before this latest mess up otherwise i would have been giving zeros instead of 8s

• ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 272
    TBH, new Castellan is better than Commander, Commander doesn't reduce enemy's moat protection

:D
  • sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) INT2 Posts: 123
    @BM ang1243 
    great these old events are coming back finally :smiley: but some questions: 
    1. Do we get the opportunity to get the old berimond sets?
    2. Will we have lucky coins as top 20 reward?
    3. How is the 9 piece set split over both sides in beri?
    4. Can you give a number of Reputation points needed to finish the event?
    5. Are the camps still at 5 distance and without the need to skip the time like nomade camps?
    6. Why does ally tournament run during foreign? In my opinion it ruins the meaning of the event and we should get the oppertunity to attack other real players instead of these ridiculous foreign targets.
    7. Will you bring back the apprentice blacksmith camp to buy the last 4/6 seasonal sets and the sets you guys removed?

Looking forward to your answer on all! questions

sarah

sarah1 @ 7
    again bullshit  comm  NPC
    Aaaaaand sick commander and cast as well lol . only 5% bonus of both melee/ranged combat compared to other seasonal 
    or 10% CY difference as well . useless 

Expected something better lol . 
    Honestly, please stay quiet...

This is probably why the forums are dying and the game isn't really improving... people like this complain without understanding what they are talking about.

For those who haven't checked the new 9-piece Beri NPC commander is better than the last 5-piece Beri npc commander, and on par with the the Desert Legion set.

yep, best npc commander I have seen, and the cast is much better than kala set.
    the cast has almost the same power as the demon legacy ruby cast. Really strange to give such a good set out to everybody :worried:
    sarah1 @ 7
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,970
    @BM ang1243 
    5. Are the camps still at 5 distance and without the need to skip the time like nomade camps?
    6. Why does ally tournament run during foreign? In my opinion it ruins the meaning of the event and we should get the oppertunity to attack other real players instead of these ridiculous foreign targets.
    7. Will you bring back the apprentice blacksmith camp to buy the last 4/6 seasonal sets and the sets you guys removed?

sarah

1.at equipment trader for rubies
    2.Idk
    3.Same as before
    4.~15k
    5.Pretty sure they are and hope so
    6,agree
    7.doubtfull it will come back soon

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    @BM ang1243 

sarah

2.Idk
    3.Same as before
    4.~15k
    6,agree

thanx for your opinion :)
    1. they got removed :(
    4. it was 14k for the 5 piece set.
    6. i need it :open_mouth:
    sarah1 @ 7
  • Silvius (INT2)Silvius (INT2) INT2 Posts: 7
    edited 16.02.2018
    Its awesome to hear that Berimond Invasion is back, these new two sets from berimond are just great, lovely deco too, and nice to hear that alliance tournament is back, that will bring life back to game, awesome news guys, well done GGS this time you really suprised us :dizzy:

Is there any chance to get back long events as The Underworld, The Thorne King, and The Blade Coast ???
    Hope that we can see them in game soon.
    Post edited by Silvius (INT2) on
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 16.02.2018
    @BM ang1243 

sarah

2.Idk
    3.Same as before
    4.~15k
    6,agree

thanx for your opinion :)
    1. they got removed :(
    4. it was 14k for the 5 piece set.
    6. i need it :open_mouth:
    Removed from the equipment trader as well in addition to Berimond Invasion. You can not buy pieces of Berimond equipment anymore from the Berimond Invasion most likely because of the newer sets being intended to be a replacement. I bought Hunter of the Savana for example even before that and all of the other older Berimond equipment were removed from the equipment trader.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • BIGTtheMULLER (INT1)BIGTtheMULLER (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,107
    More Smoke and mirrors to hide there incompetence , this is another smoke screen ,Firstly i do not blame the Moderators trying to sell us this crap. I can never trust a word they post anymore, 

It like we are taliking for fools all of the time, i am still bitter about the Berimond saga and they way they dealt with it , and the smoke they blew up our arse. they never took in any consideration the knockon effect that it would ultimately cause.

And we all know there will be problems on every annoucements, so i cant get excited about more new comms and cast. purely because of the storage room. and yes i can delete red equipment , but my answer is why , i worked hard for it .

back to play my free to play game
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.