Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Seasons Rewards Points not adding correctly

Q: Please describe the problem you are experiencing. If you receive any error message, please attach a screenshot of it.
A: The amount of points I earned in seasons is wrong and it activated my boost. I was sitting at 641 points and am now sitting at 653. (See Image 1). In picture 2 is the list of my rewards, the rewards shows that I made one attack equating 12 points. But that doesn't make sense because 641 + 6 which is the max points you can get in seasons is 647, and the boost is at 648, so my boost shouldn't have been activated. Image 3, shows that I made one attack, ONE attack that should have added 6 points (Image 3).

Just want to reiterate, I had 641 points before I attacked, my attack added 6 points, which would total my points at 647, the boost is located at 648. So my boost shouldn't have been activated. But it was awarding me 12 points instead of 6, I would like a refund or my points to be reset to before the boost was activated. I am not using the boost as I have things to do and I thought the mechanics of the game would be accurate enough.

This is a rewrite of what I told Support, I just wanted to see if anyone else has any problems with this bug. 
Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

Comments

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    I'm sure they have, and that most of them are looking for your coordinates right about now, lol

manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Plumpy21 (US1)Plumpy21 (US1) US1 Posts: 471
    I'm sure they have, and that most of them are looking for your coordinates right about now, lol

But seriously? Anyone else?
    Just saying the bears and the lions get it in this game... 

What is the max hoarder level?

• Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398
    We also have a player who gets double points with and without boost. 

Pretty nice to get 24 points instead of 12.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file