Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

bloodcrow espionage time changes

I have been watching few weeks those espionage times in bloodcrow and foreigner events, so why the time changes many times a day? there is same distance to every castle so it should be same time everytime.

Comments

• kajacro (GB1)kajacro (GB1) GB1 Posts: 217
    Not necessarily. Speed your spies go depends on what level of stables you have, and if they are different at each castle, the speeds will be different.
    kajacro @ en 1
  • Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398
    I have seen the same issue and i have level 3 stables everywhere. But something to note is that while it shows that the time changes, but the actual time stays the same. (Shows it takes 2+ minutes to spy FL, but it actually takes 1 minute)
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    I have max stables, max taverns and max build items
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 9,678
    I have max stables, max taverns and max build items

Congratulations!
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file