Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

remove tower quest

Could you please remove that one quest from every world, that where you get one purple(epic) equipment for prize when you hit enough towers(10)? Im pretty sure nobody wants that and that is big reason why many people have lost some prize equipments because when you get enough those useless equipments your storage will be too full to get anything for prize. so if you remove that one quest from every world your support team doesnt need to bring back those many of those prize equipments.

Comments

• yes yes that is really annoying . maybe need new up  something else for example 10min time skips 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,066
    Yeah and maybe add a "non quest completion pop-up's" option in the option menu , I never check the xp ones anyway or try to do them , what do I care where those xp came from.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    I like the 10-minute skip idea.

Would also be nice if GGE added an option to clear all equipment of a certain type from the inventory. I don't know why this hasn't been implemented yet, because it seems like a really easy update for them.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file