We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

darknessghost here(oldie)

Hello all , i am darknessghost , i used to play in UK 1  but went to ruins due to some issues but now i am back in UK 1 again as stonebridge. I am looking for my old friends maybe we can return together and play as i see not so many are still around and they dont seem active.I used to be in EPICNESS and ILLUMINATI alliances.
If anyone knows how i can find these people , tell me . sam4 , mooz , boooom , bira , deepfriedcat , carton , and so many others who were part of the EPICNESS team or illuminati team . I would love to play alongside them once again.

Comments

• sNeakY (INT3)sNeakY (INT3) Posts: 11INT3
    i guess they all left for good :/
  • Most unfortunate, you can always make new friends :)
    It's a mistake to push a man to violence, when violence is what the man has spent his life perfecting.
  • Hello all , i am darknessghost , i used to play in UK 1  but went to ruins due to some issues but now i am back in UK 1 again as stonebridge. I am looking for my old friends maybe we can return together and play as i see not so many are still around and they dont seem active.I used to be in EPICNESS and ILLUMINATI alliances.
    If anyone knows how i can find these people , tell me . sam4 , mooz , boooom , bira , deepfriedcat , carton , and so many others who were part of the EPICNESS team or illuminati team . I would love to play alongside them once again.
    Remember this mate:

http://prntscr.com/ixn6dh

It is from my old thread "who is the bravest alliance on the UK1 server?" I must admit, I totally forgot about bira. However, I did include Qarth, Optimum, iamkhalifa, shapant, Toe the tyrant and baldrick. I even named one of my ops Qarth because I remember him being a top player. 

LegendaryKing73

For the whole thread:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/77552/who-is-the-bravest-alliance-in-en-1
    Once a member of Crimson Guard, always a member of Crimson Guard!!! Long live Toe the Tyrant!!!
    Hello, once again , i had some issues irl but now im settled and in INT 3 sever. seems like a kinda new sever , so will be good i guess. Still hoping to meet some of the oldies.
    and oh LegendaryKing73 , i remember you . Hope you doing good. its been really long and i know we never got along so well if i remember correctly . but hope we can put that behind us .
    Hello all , i am darknessghost , i used to play in UK 1  but went to ruins due to some issues but now i am back in UK 1 again as stonebridge. I am looking for my old friends maybe we can return together and play as i see not so many are still around and they dont seem active.I used to be in EPICNESS and ILLUMINATI alliances.
    Remember this mate:

http://prntscr.com/ixn6dh

It is from my old thread "who is the bravest alliance on the UK1 server?" I must admit, I totally forgot about bira. However, I did include Qarth, Optimum, iamkhalifa, shapant, Toe the tyrant and baldrick. I even named one of my ops Qarth because I remember him being a top player. 

LegendaryKing73

For the whole thread:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/77552/who-is-the-bravest-alliance-in-en-1
    wow , haha  this was insane . those days were crazy . 
  • You are not the "darknessghost", are you???? Come back to UK1 you nooooob!!! How you doing you me old mucker?
    Once a member of Crimson Guard, always a member of Crimson Guard!!! Long live Toe the Tyrant!!!
    You are not the "darknessghost", are you???? Come back to UK1 you nooooob!!! How you doing you me old mucker?
    dont understand what you just said   , but i dont have to prove anything to you , you are nothing to me . 
    i had started off in uk sever some time back but i got caught up in irl and went to ruins. but i came back and realized a new sever int 3, and i thought it would be good to start over here. I opened this thread to find my old friends , so please dont start with me . 

and why would i pretend to be darknessghost , seriously.... 

You are not the "darknessghost", are you???? Come back to UK1 you nooooob!!! How you doing you me old mucker?
    but just for the sake incase i come across some of my old friends , heres some proof
    In the start i was in 
    EPICNESS for most of the time ,
    then illuminati came along with players like Optimums prime,  leader . and others like lokien , booom and others , i joined them
    we were very few in the alliance , other legends like baldrik joined for sometime , 
    we were around ten and went to war with team bsk , and other alliances , the best alliances in the game at that time apart from epicness , they were our only ally.

as time went by, alot of battles , for a very long time, it was endless fun
    after the war , i went back to epicness and alot of other stuff happened.

i remember players like bira who was also part of illum for sometime but left , 
    lady b, a great foe and friend 
    shapant , magic .. the list is endless. 

• You are not the "darknessghost", are you???? Come back to UK1 you nooooob!!! How you doing you me old mucker?
    dont understand what you just said   , but i dont have to prove anything to you , you are nothing to me . 
    i had started off in uk sever some time back but i got caught up in irl and went to ruins. but i came back and realized a new sever int 3, and i thought it would be good to start over here. I opened this thread to find my old friends , so please dont start with me . 

You totally misunderstood my post I think sNeakY. It was simply a "welcome back", when I said the word "nooob." Secondly, when I asked "how are you doing me old mucker", "mucker", means "mate", "friend", "pal", "ami" in good old English. 
  • Once a member of Crimson Guard, always a member of Crimson Guard!!! Long live Toe the Tyrant!!!

You totally misunderstood my post I think sNeakY. It was simply a "welcome back", when I said the word "nooob." Secondly, when I asked "how are you doing me old mucker", "mucker", means "mate", "friend", "pal", "ami" in good old English. 
    ohh right , lol my bad 
    i wanted to try out int sever n see how it is, i would love to come back but almost all my friends are gone. do u remember sam4 ,,, what happened to him 
  • I don't remember Sam4, but all the other players I do remember like Iamkhalifa, paolo, Slainte, mayoman1, shapant, marineboi and many others besides. Most of the Praets are from the old BSK and wings. rkking (don't know if you remember him) then there was Lady M of The Dark Union, dustbinmandave, Hueligan (was in Epicness)
    edited 02.12.2019
    I don't remember Sam4, but all the other players I do remember like Iamkhalifa, paolo, Slainte, mayoman1, shapant, marineboi and many others besides. Most of the Praets are from the old BSK and wings. rkking (don't know if you remember him) then there was Lady M of The Dark Union, dustbinmandave, Hueligan (was in Epicness)
    ah , alright .i guess this is a new era , i noticed most of the old guys left or domant when i checked uk one sever . maybe real life caught up or just new content chased em?
    gonna try and build up in int 3 as fast as possible n try n get back in action. 
    good to see some people like u are still around after all these years. 
Sign In to comment.