Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Need more skips

2»

Comments

• Haskell (US1)Haskell (US1) Posts: 217
    edited 26.01.2018
    need more skips? Buy them.
     Yes. Because everyone can buy rubies - a lot of players can't.

• than you are not attacking enough
    usually from cultist towers you get 10min or 30min, and from burning sand towers usually 5min or 10min, not every attack, and sometimes you get better skips and sometimes worse, but almost every attack you get some skip.

I hit towers all the time. I'm not talking about 30-minute skips and below; I'm referring to 1-, 5-, and 24-hour skips.

The only skips that are going to help me significantly shorten my building times are 5- and 24-hour skips. 1-hour skips might help short-term but won't do much for me in the long run in terms of reducing the time it takes me to max my HoL and such.
    If you try, you can upgrade your HoL at least three times every 48 hours or once a day.

Everything takes time ... more time with the lessening of time skips. lol

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    edited 27.01.2018
    than you are not attacking enough
    usually from cultist towers you get 10min or 30min, and from burning sand towers usually 5min or 10min, not every attack, and sometimes you get better skips and sometimes worse, but almost every attack you get some skip.

I hit towers all the time. I'm not talking about 30-minute skips and below; I'm referring to 1-, 5-, and 24-hour skips.

The only skips that are going to help me significantly shorten my building times are 5- and 24-hour skips. 1-hour skips might help short-term but won't do much for me in the long run in terms of reducing the time it takes me to max my HoL and such.
    ok, a bit confusing, when the original post was made for skips to use in samurai event.
    So are you suggesting that if I looted thousands of towers during the course of  a few days I could place top 100 or top 50 in samurai? Because in my experience it's usually taken 40k or 50k samurai points for me to get Top 100 and even 2,000 5-minute skips isn't going to allow me to get close to that without buying.
    Post edited by Defectus (US1) on
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file