We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Last comment in 2018

Comments

• M.A.N (AU1)M.A.N (AU1) Posts: 255AU1
    I am here to take part in this. Also, @BM ang1243 close thread so I win!

@BM ang1243 close it now.

M.A.N @ AU1

• David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 16.01.2018
    You guys actually think that BMang will close every thread whenever a request is made for this? Also, the original owner benja did not request the closing of this thread either. You guys just want to spoil the fun by an early closing of a thread. lol.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,831AU1
    Lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    Back
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
    Hi

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    Good morning, oh wait, good afternoon for you.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
     :D     

;) 
    cat

:#   

:( 
    cat

Back from school

Heading there now.
    cat

:(

Writing from the class. Cellphones are a beautiful invention.
    cat

xD

•  
    David Noble @ usa 1
    (don't read this: disobedient)
    cat

okay I stopped after don't read this ^^

Great.
    cat

• M.A.N (AU1)M.A.N (AU1) Posts: 255AU1

You have to go to school? hehe :D

M.A.N @ AU1

This discussion has been closed.