We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Last comment in 2018

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,826AU1
    we will see

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    On verrá
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
    xD

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 15.01.2018
    ATTTAAAACCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
    me with red. you blue!
    You just woke me up from my sleep, but anyway I am actually red because of me being a Republican. The blue soldiers who fight with clubs are the Democrats. If you really were red you would also be Republican as well. It looks like the Republicans and Donald Trump are winning. lol.
    Please, please, don't bring politics into these forums.
    It was a joke and me using politics and mentioning Donald Trump was also a joke as well. That was why I laughed, because her being the red soldiers in the video does not necessarily make her a Republican and/or a supporter of Donald Trump in real life either and the blue soldiers who lost do not necessarily make them Democrat. Sometimes people including even me can take politics too seriously anyway. This is my last comment about her video.
    David Noble @ usa 1
    lol

So... How are you all?
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    Doing good what about you?

Fine. Now gonna' walk the dog, bbl
    cat

Okay ^^

In the cellphone
    cat

back home to the pc
    cat

doing my it homework

You're in class?

lol, great that today is the teacher's day, no class today.
    cat

No at home xD

Lol
    cat

• winner
    Spirit Bear @ AU1 lvl 31 94k might 0 ops
    Da Ron @ UK1 lvl 70 LL12 336k might
    http://prntscr.com/iz0gvs
    sniping is fun ;)
    Nope

yep
    cat

• M.A.N (AU1)M.A.N (AU1) Posts: 255AU1
    edited 16.01.2018
    Just want to tell everyone how thrilled I am to be winning this competition.

M.A.N @ AU1

• Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) Posts: 2,219ASIA1
    I am here to take part in this. Also, @BM ang1243 close thread so I win!
    Please update the Kingdom League event to a real 'ranked' event. The current event is very bad, and very unfair - I am not being placed with players on similar skill level by any means, I have dominated the last 8 out of 12 days by over 500% compared to other players, the remaining 4 a player dominated me by over 500%.

I am writing this in my signature to avoid cluttering the forums, but having the message everywhere. 
This discussion has been closed.