We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Last comment in 2018

Comments

• PJH_ (GB1)PJH_ (GB1) Posts: 314GB1
    Heard on the radio that one of the first places to celebrate was Samoa, but American Samoa (and places like Midway island) is a bit further east, the other side of the dateline so at 11 hours behind GMT, will be one of the last to celebrate.

Anyway - Happy New Year to everyone, wherever you are! 
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 31.12.2018
    i won! its new year here!
    Hmmm? Australia does have an advantage over Germany, but does the last comment include the first one to comment on New Year's Day? Regardless if you actually won or not you were the first one to comment on New Year's Day. Or, perhaps you won only for Australia since Herveus was the previous winner and Australia being way ahead of Germany? Australia does have like a seven to ten hour advantage over Germany and if this was never specified that the last comment includes the first one to comment on New Year's day not being allowed then perhaps you did win, but Benja made an announcement about the last comment "in 2018" and not the first one "in 2019" being the winner. The problem is that Benja who made this rule disappeared from this game with his last comment being on page 11, but perhaps we could have two winners. (Hint: the other winner is not Benja, unless if by some miracle he returns back to the game before the end of 2018 in Germany.)
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • The rules on the first post state we're using CET timezone for this. Which means it is only 21:00 in the Central European area. Still a few more hours left.
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,801AU1
    Cet it is then :D

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Das Ende ist nah ;) 
    Es wird knapp :)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Es wird knapp :)

Ich werde gewinnen. ;)
    20 minuten

• BM Neroxnex BM Neroxnex Posts: 761Moderator
    edited 01.01.2019
    20 minuten
    Die zeit läuft uns davon.
    Ich laufe der Zeit hinterher

• Wir werden sehen..
    Ich sprinte

English language forum?
  • Hi

• I win.
    hi BK - Happy new year CET

• Woot
  • yeet

• Time is up.
  • scammed

This discussion has been closed.