We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Last comment in 2018

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,752AU1
     B) 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 11.12.2018
    Image result for joker and harley quinn gif

Looks like Joker and Harley Quinn are having a fun time, but the question is where is Batman? And where is Robin? Perhaps the villains won or maybe Batman just wants people to think that he is dead including even the Joker and Harley Quinn while Robin is out in hiding? Batman even had his own funeral arranged and tombstone built up with his million dollar mansion sold, but perhaps Batman is still alive and out in hiding along with Robin.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Lil Old Lady (US1)Lil Old Lady (US1) Posts: 4,507US1
    David Noble (US1) said:  
    the question is where is Batman?
    Image result for heres batman gifs
    And where is Robin?
    Related image
    Related imageImage result for funny archery fails gifsImage result for funny shooting arrows gifs
  • is it easter yet so i can come out of hiding - I hate Xmas !

dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    is it easter yet so i can come out of hiding - I hate Xmas !

Close 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    edited 11.12.2018
    Interesting to take note the person asking where is Batman was Jim Gordon who has actually been unsuccessful in arresting the Joker without Batman's help while Joker and Harley Quinn are having a fun time in destroying Gotham City and robbing banks. The person asking where is Robin was his daughter Barbara Gordon who perhaps did not know about the female Robin or perhaps not even know that their was more than one person named Robin based on D.C comics, unless of course if she were to break the "fourth wall". As for the person asking if it is "easter yet so that I can come out of hiding"? Perhaps the person who said that was Batman? Interesting to take note that even though their is only one Bruce Wayne and only one Batman their is more than one version of him just like their is more than one version of the Joker and Harley Quinn.                                                                                               Image result for fake batman dark knight                                                                                          
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • B o o m
    King The Torrent The Furious, 348k Might, level Legendary 49 (as of 10.4.18) 
    Like 600k might when fully active fearless and all the cherries now (4 November) but tbh not too active nowadays.
    GB1 Private Detective ;) - message me in game for your information needs.
    Discord - The Torrent#5588
    You spend money on this game. | You don't spend money on this game.
    Moob

• hello
    brag
    hi

edited 19.12.2018
    So quiet. I guess the Joker, Harley Quinn, Batman, and Robin are all retired now. But, there is still the Justice League to fight evil. However, they were brainwashed by aliens including even Superman and now declare war on the Earth killing the inhabitants they were meant to protect. However, Batman and Robin come back out of retirement to save them. Even the villains Joker and Harley Quinn know that their lives may be in mortal danger, because the brainwashed superheroes are out to destroy all humans from the alien brainwashing. Even the villain Lex Luthor was attacked by them, but successfully escaped after realizing that he was outnumbered. And so Batman and Robin combined with Joker, Harley Quinn, and Lex Luthor surprisingly team up with them to save the Earth. And so the question is what happens next? Can they save the Earth or do the aliens win and take over the planet?
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • Zenzer (GB1)Zenzer (GB1) Posts: 2,600GB1

Relaterad bild

No, i don't play on GB1. 

edited 19.12.2018
    The Joker reluctantly agrees with Batman to help save the planet after saying "hi" to them with a fake smile which along with the help of the other three of Robin, Harley Quinn, and Lex Luthor they find a way to free the superheroes from being brainwashed. Once that was done the villains walked away including Lex Luthor which while he did care about the planet he did not care about the Justice League and secretly hated Superman. Then the Justice League turns against the aliens and defeat them this time. However, after the aliens were defeated the Joker and Harley Quinn turned against Batman and Robin again along with Gotham City and set off bomb explosions throughout the city with the Joker laughing.
     Image result for joker bomb explosion gif                         
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
    This fanfic is getting out of hand

edited 19.12.2018
    Well. I awoke and it was all a dream, but only to realize we have not gotten yet any Christmas presents this year from Goodgame Studios like they have done in previous years. Was it the Grinch?                                                                                                                       Image result for grinch stealing gif
    David Noble @ usa 1
    Well. I awoke and it was all a dream, but only to realize we have not gotten yet any Christmas presents this year from Goodgame Studios like they have done in previous years. Was it the Grinch?                                                                                                                       Image result for grinch stealing gif
    we probably were just too evil 

edited 21.12.2018
    So. Perhaps the Grinch turned good now? I just noticed on December 24th Goodgame Studios is returning back the gifts.
    Image result for grinch returning presents
    David Noble @ usa 1
     :) 

• Lil Old Lady (US1)Lil Old Lady (US1) Posts: 4,507US1
    Image result for funny clapping gifs
    Related imageImage result for funny archery fails gifsImage result for funny shooting arrows gifs
  • rotkiv (HU2)rotkiv (HU2) Posts: 393HU2
    edited 24.12.2018
    Merry Christmas!

(sorry, i know that this is an ad, but this is very cute) :blush:

Rotkiv (HU2)
    Fehér Farkasok

Tippek új fórumozóknak                                                                                Gyorsabb játékmenet                               

Szabályzat                                                                                            Játék Androidon/IOS-en                               
    És még sok más útmutató...
This discussion has been closed.