Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GB1 Server War

Comments

• nik002 is some guy from aus1
  • samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160
    BraveKingofking
    As 
    Franfighter is in ruins can we have his ops?
    I mean i need new ones as i want to get better 
    and i know i you guys worked hard to make them like this but may be one day i might join you
    who knows ;)
    lol i  knew fran from the day i started on my account when we was both low levels, i would never let u have his ops even if praets agreed. 

@UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • wow thats a metro hit so its not a op hit or castle hit so its not that good cos anyone can do that.
  • jonesydeath (GB1)jonesydeath (GB1) GB1 Posts: 215
    wow thats a metro hit so its not a op hit or castle hit so its not that good cos anyone can do that.
    I think youll find anything that is possible can be done by anyone thus by your standing it means everything any of us do, are doing, will do is  'not that good' 
    Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.

• lightshot is easy to use, just don't post pms...
    I know this is old, but theres a rule now about not posting PM's?

• -CJ- (GB1)-CJ- (GB1) GB1 Posts: 99
    edited 05.03.2018
    @BraveKingofking (GB1) I love the fact that you've returned, but be nice to my members mate. He's thick, I know, but we've all gotta' look past that :D

Something tells me there will be millions of reps by the time the server is up, and all of them will be a sh*t-show :D

Both sides doing a good job so far!
    -CJ-
    UK1

Sorry plum not on every day unlike most on here just post whatever comes to hand first out of my folder.... if you want daily reports sorry to say but cant be bothered lmao
    regardless.... still good reports no matter if they are 2 days old or 2 minutes old 

Wow, you archive ancient reports so you can look at them and feel better about the state of the war. lol
    This one is nearly ONE MONTH OLD. Nice try though. pmsl
    Many people need to get better at reading the forums... he said were not as sad (well i am) to come on forums everyday to boast cos like we aint trying to prove nothing unlike you lot that have come here everyday and justify not just your actions but the spend you take and your lies just constant lies and fantasys...

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
    edited 05.03.2018

Sorry plum not on every day unlike most on here just post whatever comes to hand first out of my folder.... if you want daily reports sorry to say but cant be bothered lmao
    regardless.... still good reports no matter if they are 2 days old or 2 minutes old 

Wow, you archive ancient reports so you can look at them and feel better about the state of the war. lol
    Many people need to get better at reading the forums... he said were not as sad (well i am) to come on forums everyday to boast cos like we aint trying to prove nothing unlike you lot that have come here everyday and justify not just your actions but the spend you take and your lies just constant lies and fantasys...
    dont know if you are indirecting at certain people lol, but i certainly dont come onto forums to boast, this thread is for reports only and would like to point out it was started by someone on your side , would like to see some recent ones, but whatever one thing i will admit jonesy does some good hits gg wp.Lightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshot
    Lightshot screenshot
    Lightshot screenshotLightshot screenshot
    Some other reps
    Lightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshot
    Lightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshot
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up

dont know if you are indirecting at certain people lol, but i certainly dont come onto forums to boast, this thread is for reports only and would like to point out it was started by someone on your side , would like to see some recent ones, but whatever one thing i will admit jonesy does some good hits gg wp.Lightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshot
    Lightshot screenshot
    Some other reps
    Lightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshot
    Yea i shouldve switch hol but i dont like the 16k ruby cost... another ruby feature that makes game totally unfair lol... seeing my attempts back on him failing even tho i used stronger op troops...

Also so nice of him to wait untill 2am and just after i shifted 10k defence out to hit me... ohh but now i just sound like a trt complainer

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.

Lightshot screenshot
    Some other reps
    Yea i shouldve switch hol but i dont like the 16k ruby cost... another ruby feature that makes game totally unfair lol... seeing my attempts back on him failing even tho i used stronger op troops...

Also so nice of him to wait untill 2am and just after i shifted 10k defence out to hit me... ohh but now i just sound like a trt complainer
    lol i am pretty sure the hits landed at 1.30 am,  ;)

if you shifted 10k def out why not shift them back?

Lightshot screenshot
    Some other reps

lol i am pretty sure the hits landed at 1.30 am,  ;)

if you shifted 10k def out why not shift them back?
    It was at 1:43 if i remember correct but i was quite wasted so mightve been off but yea same thing trt complain about it but then do it themselves anyway... how many hits have been pulled on us today i wonder???

And when u got 4 min warning on hits you cant really shift 10k 80 clicks very fast...

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
  • Sikreb (GB1)Sikreb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16

try??? i totally succeeded lmao

There's been a lot of speculation back and forth as to how the war is going, and from my previous post on this thread, you'll have seen that it'll it's current state depends on who you're talking to.

Regardless of where we're at though... Once again, CG have proved to me personally what they're capable of. Reminder to those who aren't clear... CG involved themselves in our war, they declared on us. Now... For the second time... They are attempting to capture outposts. Dirty play I can handle, RV steals, tool cleaning, troop wiping, CoP caps and even to a point BD (although I'm not a fan and will only use it in retaliation to those with the cheek to employ it in the first place) but OP stealing takes it too far. (FYI, all of these tactics were initiated by 'their' side.) I am aware that there are many in CG that have had their OPs given to them, or even their accounts, and I'm sure you therefore have a different perspective on the game; but attempting to take years of hard graft from a player is disgusting. I don't want the old boll*cks that "the OP capture didn't complete" like the last time. 

Are you really that bothered by little old Defiant Gondor that you need to stoop so low? This war has already changed the way many of us will continue in this game, if they continue at all, are you really willing to force someone out just to satisfy your bloated egos? Can the rest of the server not see that this sort of attitude needs stomping out? That's *why* I'm still in this, there's a line and it seems certain players have no problem crossing it, from password sharing, to multi-accounting, shell-accounting and now OP stealing. It's a game, and the fun goes when losing isn't a possibility, don't dehumanise yourselves purely for a bit of pixel pride.
    Its a war game
    Your in a server war
    Get a back bone
    Or leave the war
    Simple really isnt it
    Go for my ops if you want i got some nice looking ones undefend on more doorstep right now :D

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
This discussion has been closed.