Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GB1 Server War

Comments

• samasensei (ASIA1)samasensei (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 160
    Bored and had some spare time, Tower def from 02:11AM- 09:22AM

Think i am missing at least 2 reports feel free to post any more.
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
    Formerly samasensei3 and LegendarySama search them up ;)
  • Just a couple from this morning, good and bad people, they are just pixels  :D

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    Batten @ en 1
  • millwall97 (GB1)millwall97 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 2,513

Tonight's finest... *cough*
    millwall97 @ Somalia1

tCp90gif

Don't click: https://goo.gl/IC6U01
  • gazz65 (GB1)gazz65 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 710
    seems odins or cg don't want to post anymore reports.
    Is  the WAR over for odins or they still fighting

Good defence by King Vlad and of King Vlad in sands this evening good bit of back and forth wasn't quick enough to save reports.  I thought I had him finally got defence down to 2K only for it to go back up to 31K it's like fighting the magic porridge pot at times you can never quite get the the bottom lol.  
    Batten @ en 1
    If anyone was getting bored reps from start of march to present know i lost some good ones near end of february but oh well enjoy
    Lightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshot
    Lightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshotLightshot screenshot
    @UK since a long time, forums since 2015 well before the forums shifted to this set up
  • Sikreb (GB1)Sikreb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16
  • Sikreb (GB1)Sikreb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16
    Batten for starters you seemed somewhat fair... or slightly biased should i say.......... but now what you post is just boring.... seems like all you make is feeble attempts at topping thaws master piece. just leave the post for battle reports yeh?

we dont post all the time.... and war is not over.... and will not be over till rammy begs for mercy after he comes out of pro that is ;)

Just sending you a message close the farm accounts or I'll do it for you.  Fair warning.  
    Batten @ en 1
    Nice reports, think i will archive reports as well and post them week later .

Unlike odins it doesn't take us a week or three to compile a few decent hits, fresh from the furnace :)
    awww i was gonna post that rep next week  :'(
  • Which alliances are still in the war?
  • jonesydeath (GB1)jonesydeath (GB1) GB1 Posts: 215
    TRT leader out of pro for 5 mins...

And TRT attempts...

Thanks Millwall, you make a really great argument when you not only condone but join in with such activities...

P.S. didnt even break a sweat while hitting sams lol...
    Odins Fury - The legend lives on

When you dare with me,
    You dare with Death.
This discussion has been closed.