Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GB1 Server War

CG declared on Praets a while back. Then Odins declared on TRT. Then Gondor, Steel Elite, PG declared on Odins. Then Odins declared on Praets. 

Saw 265 Blue horns day 1, very impressive stuff. That’s all I know 
WAR PLAYER

Comments

• LMAO CG are the bullies
    Spirit Bear @ AU1 lvl 31 94k might 0 ops
    Da Ron @ UK1 lvl 70 LL12 336k might
    http://prntscr.com/iz0gvs
    sniping is fun ;)
  • spontaneus1 (GB1)spontaneus1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 172
    CG declared on Praets a while back. Then Odins declared on TRT. Then Gondor, Steel Elite, PG declared on Odins. Then Odins declared on Praets. 

Saw 265 Blue horns day 1, very impressive stuff. That’s all I know 
    Worth noting that Odins declared on TRT due to an incoming mass from them as well as Gondor, SE and PG.
    spontaneus1 @ en 1
  • Blitzkrieg (GB1)Blitzkrieg (GB1) GB1 Posts: 203
    Good luck CG and Odins, i hope you beat the bullies
    Comical 

• Swantombomb1Swantombomb1 GB1 Posts: 102
    edited 09.01.2018

goodluck
    UK1

• we were at war with rev x until they couldnt handle it and called on odins for help so odins say they play by fair play rules yet b4 they send any hits they resort in rv stealing and its only their leader sikreb what an
    marcus1974 @ en 1
  • we are at war with rev x 

so if anyone fancies hitting odins feel free dirty bastards stealing and dropping rvs 
    marcus1974 @ en 1
  • Why does UltimateJhon continually make the threads on the forum on wars he does not get involved in. He went on a rant  showing reports of CG hits on praets but never showed any of his own hits. After praets started to hit back UltimateJhon disappeared . Now he has gone into pro mode from odins after being burnt badly

Why do you not join the server BBQ john?

not condoning his action but states on another thread that was recovering from bug/food poisoning and was in pro mode due to this - and will be joining in as soon as well - think is the thread ranting about ang1243
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 8 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)
    taking a more relaxed role:-)
    PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
  • marc58 (GB1)marc58 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 836
    we were at war with rev x until they couldnt handle it and called on odins for help so odins say they play by fair play rules yet b4 they send any hits they resort in rv stealing and its only their leader sikreb what an

Wow more BS.....
  • Why does UltimateJhon continually make the threads on the forum on wars he does not get involved in. He went on a rant  showing reports of CG hits on praets but never showed any of his own hits. After praets started to hit back UltimateJhon disappeared . Now he has gone into pro mode from odins after being burnt badly

Why do you not join the server BBQ john?

I posted 20 of my own reps on my last war thread amongst others ? They got removed for profanity, I never went on a rant lol I think you’re dreaming 

I didn’t leave CG either and I’m in pro because I’m really ill and I value my health over the game... 

WAR PLAYER
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    edited 10.01.2018
    And I enjoy the irony in those 4 teams escalating the (Odins/TRT) war to such an extent, then complainiing about how it's now become an RV war. What did you think would happen?
    They must work for Big Popcorn.

I think I'm going to invest in a popcorn maker, looks like we might be here awhile
    Learn German and that investment will be even more worth it.
    Post edited by Herveus (AU1) on

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • @ProHero5 (GB1) @UltimateJhon was removed from CG - He didn't actually leave. 

Not sure what happened with the Odins situation - "but if you play with feathers your gunna get your arse tickled "

If I was as half enthusiastic about this game as I used to be I would post a few reports.
    But players involved in the war know how pointless many of them would be.

~Ultra
    Disclaimer:
    Everything I say is strictly personal opinion and not in relation to my alliance or affiliates.

Ultra - First and Last.
    Back to Break Some Balls - You Miss Me ?
    Poking the bear since 2013.
  • hamsters1 (GB1)hamsters1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 222
    I have no idea how to post reports which is a shame as i am rubbish at both attacking and defending so any reports i have might have provided some light entertainment.
    hamsters1 @ en 1
  • Download Lightshot
    Upload them
    And Paste the link here
    1 Fury @ en 1
This discussion has been closed.