Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

number of Bloodcrow castles

These Bloodcrow and foreigner glory events are a bit of lucky games.
So it would be pretty interesting to have one day nobility contest where only the castle amount is counted, so players would get a bit more interest to hitting these crappy 500-600 castles.

Comments

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    It would be better if the equipment reward rotated so u could get a full set
    most important thing to me would be that GGS would give me my 100 000 tools back that I lost when my outpost was captured, but they just don't care what the players think.
  • JLNorthGA (US1)JLNorthGA (US1) US1 Posts: 109
    It would be better if the equipment reward rotated so u could get a full set
    most important thing to me would be that GGS would give me my 100 000 tools back that I lost when my outpost was captured, but they just don't care what the players think.
    You get the tools back now (along w/ the build items).  Your outpost capture must have been a while back.
    JLNorthGA @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file