One's to Watch in 2018

So as we sift through the ashes of 2017 who are the rising forces whose stars will rise into the ascendant is it the Dawn of Daefis?  Will there be a changing of the Guard? The Return of the Jedi? Who are the ones to watch both players and alliances in 2018  Please try to keep it clean and try and push yourself to venture outside the cosy confines of your alliance in your answers.  Look forward to seeing your thoughts...
Batten @ en 1

Comments

• Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) Posts: 1,120GB1
    edited 24.12.2017
    Syf 
    The Wraith
    Hafan Hoyw
    Em777
    Mighty Beast
    base
    BigEasy5
    Batten @ en 1
  • Swantombomb1Swantombomb1 Posts: 102GB1
    Fusion

Wait....
    UK1

• Odins Fury, see if we hit big 
    CG and Praets,  see if they stand or fall
    Gondor, see if they grow balls 

WAR PLAYER
  • Would love to see some more names on here, seems to be a very short list currently.
  • Odins Fury, see if we hit big 
    CG and Praets,  see if they stand or fall
    Gondor, see if they grow balls 
    shortly after requesting to join Gondor because he was removed, or asked to leave CG, over silly forum posts.
     - to prove Jhon's "battle prowess".
    My name's Jhon, and I'm a keyboard warrior! Raaa! Lol 

I like the idea of the thread though Batten, apologies for the pollution. 
    I was asked to not participate in the war 
    I was invited to join you by your recruiter so I asked you to resend the invite...Then I declined your offer to temporarily join and joined Odins.

I don’t see why you call me a keyboard warrior when Odins declared on you for doing the same thing you accuse me off. You’re next on everyone’s list 

WAR PLAYER
  • I was asked to not participate in the war 
    I was invited to join you by your recruiter so I asked you to resend the invite...Then I declined your offer to temporarily join and joined Odins.

I don’t see why you call me a keyboard warrior when Odins declared on you for doing the same thing you accuse me off. You’re next on everyone’s list 

What's this? The Battle Report Showoff game?
    Nice kills 
    WAR PLAYER
  • Keep eyes on everyone always
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 771US1
    yo do any of you US1 players remember MOVING COMPANY? used to be a top 30s or so alliance.
    For a while their leader mkmadazim encountered computer issues, and eventually most of his players left.
    But huzzah! he has returned. I hope to see the old MC players return, and push MC back to where they were. 

Unfortunately, I'm uncertain weather or not this will happen. :/

MC was a great bunch

Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
  • JYT (US1) said:
    yo do any of you US1 players remember MOVING COMPANY? used to be a top 30s or so alliance.
    For a while their leader mkmadazim encountered computer issues, and eventually most of his players left.
    But huzzah! he has returned. I hope to see the old MC players return, and push MC back to where they were. 

Unfortunately, I'm uncertain weather or not this will happen. :/

MC was a great bunch

Great is debatable, I single-handedly smote their entire alliance

You can ask mk, he'll probably tell you. Neither of us really has any hard feelings over it
    Friedrich IV US1
  • Didnt TBF smite the moving company off the map

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 755US1
    Not sure if it was computer problems, burnout or a combo of both that Mk has been dealing with, but do know that when he stepped back there the leadership turnover was just about 100% a couple of different times.  Wish Mk well in the rebuilding of Moving Company if that's what he wants to do.
  • I was in Moving Company for about 5-6 months last year. Several weeks after I arrived the black flag mass occurred, which was a huge victory for BF. After this about 40 players ended up leaving, scattering to different alliances. I think it's very unlikely more than 5 will return. At the time of the mass players in MC were angry with mkmadizm because he wasn't communicating well as a leader. After the mass most had enough of it and left.
    Personal Record stat dump (Yes, I know it's terrible)

Single Event Nomad/Samurai points record: 52,833
    Single Event Foreigners/Bloodcrow Glory Point Record: 2,124,329 glory
    Glory Title/Points Record: "The Fearless" -- 2.43 million glory
    Might Point Record: 719,230
    Single Attack Glory Record: 522.57k glory points (Bloodcrow castle)
    Most troops killed in one attack: 7,832, all defense (Bloodcrow castle)

Currently Legendary Level 249

• Eternia
    SnH Force
    Black Hawks

All doing quite well in events and seem to be growing quite a bit. Strong management teams as well so wouldn't be suprised to see them in the top 10 by the end of 2018
    Father of All @ GB1
    Views are my own, I do not speak for anyone else
  • Didnt TBF smite the moving company off the map
    They did, I want to say a few weeks/a month or 2 after I took them to war. Maybe longer, maybe shorter, my memory is really bad with time frames.
    I was in Moving Company for about 5-6 months last year. Several weeks after I arrived the black flag mass occurred, which was a huge victory for BF. After this about 40 players ended up leaving, scattering to different alliances. I think it's very unlikely more than 5 will return. At the time of the mass players in MC were angry with mkmadizm because he wasn't communicating well as a leader. After the mass most had enough of it and left.
    They had a few wars that involved lots of them getting torched in a relatively short time span all things considered, that's demoralizing for any alliance and rightfully so.
    Friedrich IV US1
  • I left before the war started and then Moving Company moved from number 30 to number 100 something. I'm now in TNP Animosity.

Current Member of TNP Family
  • On my server?

I think DFII qualifies. Our power points have doubled in the last month or so. IIRC we were 6th in the alliance tourni recently.

• pipping (US1)pipping (US1) Posts: 18US1
    MOVING COMPANY has done well and mkmadizm is a great Leader. Top 20 Alliance after all the ups and downs speaks for itself I'd say....
Sign In to comment.