We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Timed Quest 2.25mil glory. Really??????

I checked the current FL event with 40 seconds left to go. Only the top 96 players had passed 2.25mil glory for the event. This means that probably around 100 players were able to complete the timed quest. Out of how many thousands of players. GGE either needs to give better foreign lords since it has been proven that they are only a construct anyway or lower the amount of glory needed.
Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1

Comments

• I checked the current FL event with 40 seconds left to go. Only the top 96 players had passed 2.25mil glory for the event. This means that probably around 100 players were able to complete the timed quest. Out of how many thousands of players. GGE either needs to give better foreign lords since it has been proven that they are only a construct anyway or lower the amount of glory needed.
    FYI Most people know by now that GGE are deliberately screwing with people to see if they can make them buy more....

Tip: Do not spend money on the quests. Only do them if you can.
    GGE  will hopefully fix this too in an update. Perhaps before 2050....

Horik @ USA
    [email protected] AUS

• Morentz (US1)Morentz (US1) Posts: 612US1
    Tbh, I agree the FLs were shit.

But you can still hit other players for glory lol

I finished the quest mainly from hitting KON.

• It's Christmas, honestly screw the royal quest

not going to bother this time around, this is an affront to anyone with a semblance of a social life

AND THIS IS COMING FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Honestly in de1 2k people had 2,25m+
    I assume they go after that since GGS is from Germany.

• The 80,000 gallantry points during new years will be fun. Everyone remember to download puffin on their phones so they can hit watchtowers while celebrating year's end with friends and family. 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,803AU1
    The 80,000 gallantry points during new years will be fun. Everyone remember to download puffin on their phones so they can hit watchtowers while celebrating year's end with friends and family. 
    Naw everyone remeber to replace family with gge or spend moneh fot berimond lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.