Home English (UK) Strategy & Tactics Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

90 90 commanders

2»

Comments

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Too bad you can't get Blade/Thorn King equipment anymore since they don't run those events anymore.  Yes, they're tired, but  completely optional.  Also they are/were a way for somebody to rectify a poor equipment situation in a reasonable manner.  Could learn how to setup an attack heads up(no commander effects).
    No not really, to the last bit that is, the no commander just used obnoxious ruby tools and stupid amounts of troops

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,061
    OxO (AU1) said:
    How did you come up with such a combo?
    I know right it is so revolutionary  :o

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Wow.
    Those are INSANELY good pieces. I've reforged legendaries constantly, but considering the best I've got so far is a helmet that is currently -26% wall +16% ranged +15% melee at +5 technicus, I've started wondering whether they could ever stand up to unique sets. Needless to say, this has changed my mind on that, especially as being at a lower level as I am doesn't seem to hugely effect your ability to gain good non-unique equipment if you get a good commander for it. Also, as Cordial Warrior mentioned, the lamellar armour is nice just for its melee/ranged combat ability. Thanks for showing them!
    I made a 90 90 out of legendary pieces finally. I think the trick is to find pieces which have decent bonuses for both the range and melee. I teched them all up to at least +8, and one to +10 and got a 90 90. 
    Actually this was a Castellan, but it shows that it is possible. 
    I don't think you can get there unless you regularly check through you inventory for the pieces with both range and melee and save them. I put them into the 11 through 15 commanders, those I hardly ever use. I do that so I won't accidently combine them when I forge equipment. 
      Good idea to check all the pieces before you forge them so you don't destroy one of those pieces. When you get one of each, helmut, weapon, armor, and artifact, put them together and see where you are. See if you can tech them up from there. 
    Wow.
    Those are INSANELY good pieces. I've reforged legendaries constantly, but considering the best I've got so far is a helmet that is currently -26% wall +16% ranged +15% melee at +5 technicus, I've started wondering whether they could ever stand up to unique sets. Needless to say, this has changed my mind on that, especially as being at a lower level as I am doesn't seem to hugely effect your ability to gain good non-unique equipment if you get a good commander for it. Also, as Cordial Warrior mentioned, the lamellar armour is nice just for its melee/ranged combat ability. Thanks for showing them!
    I made a 90 90 out of legendary pieces finally. I think the trick is to find pieces which have decent bonuses for both the range and melee. I teched them all up to at least +8, and one to +10 and got a 90 90. 
    Actually this was a Castellan, but it shows that it is possible. 
    I don't think you can get there unless you regularly check through you inventory for the pieces with both range and melee and save them. I put them into the 11 through 15 commanders, those I hardly ever use. I do that so I won't accidently combine them when I forge equipment. 
      Good idea to check all the pieces before you forge them so you don't destroy one of those pieces. When you get one of each, helmut, weapon, armor, and artifact, put them together and see where you are. See if you can tech them up from there. 
    I put low level gems like level 1-4 on the ones I plan to use so that way when I am about to accidentally forge them I get that pop-up

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Wow.
    A couple of days ago I found a legendary Weapon of Iron Rain with all excellent range bonuses. I have it teched up to +9 now and it totals 63.5 range bonus. It is a castellan piece. I used it to complete a 90 90 casty, another one of all legendary pieces. 

Normally I am looking for pieces with both high melee and high range bonuses.  But this piece provides as much range bonus as it normally takes two good pieces of equipment to provide. 

They're rare, but they turn up once in a while. 

• not a 90/90 but
    90 Ranged 120 wall 120 gate 87% more on flank
    took me quite long to get
    these equip hunting must've taken years. whew!
    http://prntscr.com/j5yjjs

Proud WM of NUKE HEADS

not a 90/90 but
    these equip hunting must've taken years. whew!
    I can make one of these once a month to every 2 months depending on my luck, sometimes I get only junk, other times lots of awesome pieces :)

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

• not a 90/90 but
    Herveus, 
    which targets do you use this commander against? I am assuming it wouldn't do well if the castle is heavy on range defenders. 
    Are there certain NPC targets this works well for?

not a 90/90 but
    Herveus, 
    which targets do you use this commander against? I am assuming it wouldn't do well if the castle is heavy on range defenders. 
    Are there certain NPC targets this works well for?
    maximum towers in sands and towers mostly

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now

• sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) INT2 Posts: 123
    do you have a full ally city comm?
    sarah1 @ 7
  • WOW.
    You must play this game a lot! You've been playing how many years? I have only completed one 9 piece commander set and one 9 piece castellan. 
    I have a lot of spare pieces of equipment in my inventory. 

Do you buy rubies? 
    And how long did it take you to reach level 70-800? 
    Great job. Thanks for sharing. 
  • WOW.
    You must play this game a lot! You've been playing how many years? I have only completed one 9 piece commander set and one 9 piece castellan. 
    I have a lot of spare pieces of equipment in my inventory. 

Do you buy rubies? 
    And how long did it take you to reach level 70-800? 
    Great job. Thanks for sharing. 
    he is a big player on our server. and yes he buys rubies occasionally. 
    http://prntscr.com/j5yjjs

Proud WM of NUKE HEADS

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file