Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GH + Subs vs. TBF

hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
edited 15.12.2017 in Alliance News & Diplomacy

Comments

• Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
  • Did anyone dare to attack maverick?
  • Those are all reports from FU v GK like a year ago, correct? I guess I'm failing to see their relevance... I'll just take that as a no.
  • dragon rider72 (US1)dragon rider72 (US1) US1 Posts: 2,226
    Those are all reports from FU v GK like a year ago, correct? I guess I'm failing to see their relevance... I'll just take that as a no.
    Nah yo you should know the drill with warring multiple alliances at once.

Remember BM and subs war?

It's sad they bought in Mav when GH has one of the biggest whales on the server and they already have 11mil pp on us + bought in 3 subs, 2 which had more pp than us as well.

Unless you think that they needed Mav to balance out the war with it being a 4v1, I'd agree with you on that.
    Proud member of Good Company

Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

• Agree with me? I didn't realize I was making a point. Was simply asking a question if anyone dared to attack Maverick and the response was a bunch of reports of Maverick attacking FU with two defenses sprinkled in it. I just don't understand how that even remotely answered the question.
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    It doesn't Bear.  Dragon was itching to make a few comments, and used your post as the launching point.
    It's the forums, lol.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • It doesn't Bear.  Dragon was itching to make a few comments, and used your post as the launching point.
    It's the forums, lol.
    I wish these kids would check their grammar beforehand. Hard for me to take someone seriously who thinks GH 'bought in Mav' and 'bought in 2 subs.' If it was once I would assume it was a mistake but after seeing 'bought' the second time I really don't think dragon understands he's using the incorrect word.
  • It doesn't Bear.  Dragon was itching to make a few comments, and used your post as the launching point.
    It's the forums, lol.
    I wish these kids would check their grammar beforehand. Hard for me to take someone seriously who thinks GH 'bought in Mav' and 'bought in 2 subs.' If it was once I would assume it was a mistake but after seeing 'bought' the second time I really don't think dragon understands he's using the incorrect word.
    When you're in a losing argument so you decide to just go after their grammar.
    -=Fluffy Unicorns=-

• Bear Grills (US1)Bear Grills (US1) Posts: 306
    edited 16.12.2017
    It doesn't Bear.  Dragon was itching to make a few comments, and used your post as the launching point.
    It's the forums, lol.
    Seems somewhat hypocritical that you were bashing HIVE/TUF for bringing in js7891 - when your family sub had to bring in another 3 subs and a GK main whale just to war TBF.

So I'm not sure why you're trying to subtly brag about TBF not hitting Maverick. Why hit the whale that was brought in to save the rest of the folks from the ass-whipping they were getting according to these reports?

Normally you make good posts on the forums and I agree with what you say, but you're not being intellectually consistent in what you're saying here compared to what you posted in that HIVE thread.
    I stated that I didn't have an issue with H.I.V.E bringing in js7891, I just pointed out the irony of H.I.V.E bragging they fought on their own and monstas did not when in fact H.I.V.E was the one who brought in players in the first place. Go back to the thread and take a look.
  • When you're in a losing argument so you decide to just go after their grammar.
    How am I losing an argument? I asked a  simple yes or no question and I got two dodged answers from The Black Flag.
  • hionmentho (US1)hionmentho (US1) US1 Posts: 291
    edited 16.12.2017
    When you're in a losing argument so you decide to just go after their grammar.
    How am I losing an argument? I asked a  simple yes or no question and I got two dodged answers from The Black Flag.
    To answer your original question, yes, I was going to hit Maverick, but we peaced before I could buy a small # of horrors (I only had one vet army left).

• To answer your original question, yes, I was going to hit Maverick, but we peaced before I could buy a small # of horrors (I only had one vet army left).

Since I left the server war only been two or three wars where someone even tried to attack me. Your group was one of them, was Good Company at the time. Was just curious if your group had nads still or not. Sorry people thought I was bragging about a war that I honestly don't know anything about. I really had no clue if anyone tried him out or not and knowing Mav if someone did then it wouldn't go well for the attacker... so I doubt I would find the report on here lol
  • IronLord (US1)IronLord (US1) Posts: 119
    edited 16.12.2017
    To answer your original question, yes, I was going to hit Maverick, but we peaced before I could buy a small # of horrors (I only had one vet army left).

Since I left the server war only been two or three wars where someone even tried to attack me. Your group was one of them, was Good Company at the time. Was just curious if your group had nads still or not. Sorry people thought I was bragging about a war that I honestly don't know anything about. I really had no clue if anyone tried him out or not and knowing Mav if someone did then it wouldn't go well for the attacker... so I doubt I would find the report on here lol
    I feel like your intention wasn't unbiased curiosity because generally the fact that four grumpy alliances got cucked would hint otherwise.
    -=Fluffy Unicorns=-

Sign In to comment.