We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Shapeshifter Known issues

146»

Comments

• If we keep this asinine event, how about if you lose a battle vs shapes, you don't have to see the stupid blue arrows coming back and it treats it like the troops are lost.

• Shapeshifters are not working in my game is there a bug please help!

• we want to see what the new set's contain :)

• Could just have looked in the original announcement: 

Much quicker to just look there rather than wait for @BM angi1243 to reply ;) You're over level 30 now, right, so can see it? :p

Could just have looked in the original announcement: 

Much quicker to just look there rather than wait for @BM angi1243 to reply ;) You're over level 30 now, right, so can see it? :p
    no i cant see it help me!i didnt get the event
  • we want to see what the new set's contain :)
    Which new sets???

btw. You can't use VIP commanders for Shoplifters attack.

I can attack Nomads with it:

• Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    Bahahahahaha!  Nice find, NoPain!
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • @NoPainNoGainFTW (US1) there is new sets for the shapeshifters gge has just not released it yet.

• Seems to be a bit confusing.  Saw a few comments....No defenders lost, etc.......just had an attack against my Main by Shapeshifter, 1990 troops........defended with 5603troops...........I lost 375 defenders, but none went to hospital.........they just disappeared......and the hospital (605 capacity) was empty when the attack hit.  Another need to be addressed?
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,723
    It's correct, Flash.

On defense against shapeshifters you lose nothing at all.  It only shows a battle report of what would have been lost if it was real.

When you attack a shapeshifter though (on normal mode), it's different.  You lose whatever tools were used up in your attack (but not your troops, those come back to you even if they "died")

If you attack a shapeshifter in hardmode, you lose whatever troops died in the attack as well.  That is the only way in this event to actually lose troops for real.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Glory Decay is an issue that is really bothering us all.
    Ever since the massive update with the shape-shoplifters we all have the 
    continuing feeling of a burglar breaking into our castle every night robbing us blind.

All of the comments by gge seem to indicate that we will never be reimbursed or made whole again for 
    our losses which turn from a snowball rolling downhill into a giant avalanche affecting everything from our
    resources to might points and alliance status. 

This needs to stop now and we need to be compensated for this continued digital theft and frustration.

We would all appreciate it very much gge if you would address this quickly and find a way to remedy our stolen glory.

Thank You ....
  • Jewel88 (US1)Jewel88 (US1) Posts: 29US1
    If the men weren't supposed to actually die, then that may explain why my men disappeared and food consumption was the same.  I moved what was left out of the castle, logged off, back in and sent them back. Food consumption changed to what it should be (minus the defenders). I am taking it that this was a glitch.  The men were acting like they were there, but they weren't.  No other problems since then, but I also haven't participated in the event.  Not exactly the best introduction. 
  • hey after how many days each shapeshifter event will start after the before one ends?
    i want to buy the both commanders by playing atleast shapeshifter 1 year
    as per my thinking if u keep shapeshifter everyday it will become famous and u will get a good name for GGE :)
Sign In to comment.