Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Losing Glory before midnight

So, I reached The Resolute at 5:30 PM today. . About an hour later, my title dropped to the Steel Hearted and my Daily tasks were reset. I find this quite frustrating, and is anyone else experiencing similar problems? @BM ang1243
Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

Comments

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) ES1 Posts: 9,678
    edited 13.12.2017
    So, I reached The Resolute at 5:30 PM today. . About an hour later, my title dropped to the Steel Hearted and my Daily tasks were reset. I find this quite frustrating, and is anyone else experiencing similar problems? @BM ang1243
    Remember that the reset of the titles use a specific time zone.

It doesn't matter what time is it where you are, at one specific hour in that timezone (Midnight) It will reset, and now it doesn't match your timezone, that's why you think that it wasn't midnight.

Regards
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • So, I reached The Resolute at 5:30 PM today. . About an hour later, my title dropped to the Steel Hearted and my Daily tasks were reset. I find this quite frustrating, and is anyone else experiencing similar problems? @BM ang1243

It doesn't matter what time is it where you are, at one specific hour in that timezone (Midnight) It will reset, and now it doesn't match your timezone, that's why you think that it wasn't midnight.

Regards
    That is completely false. Until today, I have always lost glory at midnight according to my computer's clock. I have stayed up past midnight playing GGE, so I know how it works.
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

edited 13.12.2017

Regards
    That is completely false. Until today, I have always lost glory at midnight according to my computer's clock. I have stayed up past midnight playing GGE, so I know how it works.
    I'm sorry then.

It happens that i always loose glory and my tasks reset at one time and it's not midnight, so i thought it was the reason.

Then pray one hundred times and turn on the candles while you reload the game, perhaps that helps.
    cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,073
    Glory resets when it's 12am CET which is mainland europe resets for UK at 11pm 
    Imperius @EN1
    Musks

Baby Yoda @US1
    Gen of AX 

• It is happening to others as well .
    I had my total gallantry points decay as well today around that time .
    RulerAstro @ usa 1
  • Just happened to me. Logged off 2 hrs ago at 7pm with 2.1 million. Came back just now with 1.9 million. Usually resets for me at 11:00. 

• Raymondmay11 (US1)Raymondmay11 (US1) Posts: 18,376
    edited 13.12.2017
    Oh look! My glory dropped again at midnight! I lost glory twice in 1 day! Isn't it wonderful?

http://prntscr.com/hmseii
    http://prntscr.com/hmseks
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

• Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,839
    I thought they were supposed to have fixed this in the latest update it seems now
    Philt123 @ en 1
  • Beuffy1972 (FR1)Beuffy1972 (FR1) FR1 Posts: 58
    edited 13.12.2017
    Bonjour,

Il ya eu 2 décomptes de points vaillance et de gloire qui ont eu lieu le 13/12 entre 00h00 et 00h55 heure française.
    J'avais environ 104k de vaillance et je me suis retrouvé à moins de 89 k. 

Aucun retour, aucune info de la part de GGE.

Bon jeu à vous
    Post edited by Beuffy1972 (FR1) on
  • Raggle Fock (US1)Raggle Fock (US1) Posts: 1,391
    edited 13.12.2017
    Bonjour,

Il ya eu 2 décomptes de points vaillance et de gloire qui ont eu lieu le 13/12 entre 00h00 et 00h55 heure française.

Bon jeu à vous
    @Beuffy1972 (FR1)
     פשוט שלח דוח באגים כדי לתמוך באמצעות כפתור בתוך המשחק.
  • Manatee (US1)Manatee (US1) Posts: 2,711
    Beuffy1972 is saying he had it happen to him as well, two times that gallantry and glory were reduced.

Strange.  Hope they fix it soon.
    manateesharkjpeg

Manatee @ usa 1
    My ideal method of suicide: climbing Ultimo's ego and jumping to his IQ
  • Beuffy1972 is saying he had it happen to him as well, two times that gallantry and glory were reduced.

Strange.  Hope they fix it soon.
    I know, didn't you read my response?
    Bonjour,

Bon jeu à vous
    @Beuffy1972 (FR1)
    ¿Por qué escribes en hebreo si el te habló en francés?
    cat

• Bonjour,

Bon jeu à vous
    @Beuffy1972 (FR1)
    Ha! I actually know that one lol... hey if they don't want to take the time to write in english, maybe they'll take the time to translate into french... We must fight back anyway we can so they don't waste our own time.
  • botvinnik (INT1)botvinnik (INT1) INT1 Posts: 47
    I lost glory and gallantry points twice...

Is this a new bug??

Is anyone else facing this problem?
    Bonjour,

Bon jeu à vous
    @Beuffy1972 (FR1)
    Ha! I actually know that one lol... hey if they don't want to take the time to write in english, maybe they'll take the time to translate into french... We must fight back anyway we can so they don't waste our own time.
    It even makes sense.

I could actually write some huge comment talking about culture and that but... i won't, 
    cat

• Again, double points losses in glory and valor. Still no post mods on it. Other posts have been commented today but here not even a word to say. "This has been taken into account." Still the position of the ostrich applied by GGE except that it is we who have the feathers

Désolé pour la traduction

• Again, double points losses in glory and valor. Still no post mods on it. Other posts have been commented today but here not even a word to say. "This has been taken into account." Still the position of the ostrich applied by GGE except that it is we who have the feathers

Désolé pour la traduction
    Dont expect a GGS mod to comment on it, best we can hope for is a BM
  • DeeJayKay (US1)DeeJayKay (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    I also am getting the glory/gallantry decay twice every day. The frustrating part is that IT IS NOT HAPPENING TO EVERYONE ON THE SERVER!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file