Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Daily tasks

Has the daily tasks feature been removed as part of the newest upgrade job?
Marty Maurder @ en 1

Comments

• Livicen (US1)Livicen (US1) US1 Posts: 1

There is no mention of DT's being removed in the patch notes for this latest update.

Probably either a delay in inception due to the update OR an error in the update

switchover.  Given GGE's track record on updates, more than likely a bug, like the

apparent loss of Comm atk bonuses following this update..

Ed Mohrmann

• Thanks for the info
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • I made the comment in bug watch that the players who didn't finish the dailies yesterday have fresh dailies as well as any that did a few after midnight.  Those of us who finished dailies yesterday do not have any today.

100 rubies please!
  • This is looking like another way for GGE to give advantage to the Pay To Win players.  It is hard enough as it is to hold our own against those that buy rubies.  All GGE seems to do lately is take.  No point playing when someone else can buy an instant army to secure a victory.
    roltarn @ au 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,042
    It is a bug due to the update dunno when fix will come

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • I have completed the "Everyone needs good neighbors" Daily task multiple times in Outer Realms yet it does not register that this was done.  Does anyone know why or has anyone else seen this bug?  Please correct!
  • I have completed the "Everyone needs good neighbors" Daily task multiple times in Outer Realms yet it does not register that this was done.  Does anyone know why or has anyone else seen this bug?  Please correct!
    No I have not. It always worked for me.
    Marty Maurder @ en 1
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    that's the sending res one right?
    Make sure they're actually receiving the res. If their storehouse is full, it won't be delivered and you won't get credit
    Discord: JYT#1574

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file