Home English (UK) War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

CrimsonGuard war thread

UltimateJhon (GB1)UltimateJhon (GB1) Posts: 642
edited 10.12.2017 in War Updates
10/12/2017 -   , CrimsonGuard vs Praetorians
Post edited by UltimateJhon (GB1) on
WAR PLAYER

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,051
    Waiting for screens .... :D

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Waiting for screens .... :D
    Put up 26
    WAR PLAYER
  • Why did the war started if you don't mind me asking
  • WAR PLAYER
  • Post if anyone has totalled up losses 
    WAR PLAYER
    Loses them : 257211

Losses you guys : 70469

Also you posted this one twice by accident

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
    Post if anyone has totalled up losses 
    265,514 on their side, will come up with total on CG side and edit the comment

EDIT: CG - 73,774
    Praets - 265,514
    you counted the ones he posted twice twice , that is why ours are different.

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Post if anyone has totalled up losses 
    265,514 on their side, will come up with total on CG side and edit the comment

EDIT: CG - 73,774
    Praets - 265,514
    you counted the ones he posted twice twice , that is why ours are different.
    Alright, I’m gonna estimate there’s about 4x the losses that I posted for them and about 5x the losses I posted for us

Making their losses about 1327570
    and cg losses about 325000

we defended all the hits except one at about 1:2.5 defenders lost per attackers killed
    WAR PLAYER
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    Just to clarify you have declared before Shapeshifters event?  
    Batten @ en 1
    Just to clarify you have declared before Shapeshifters event?  
    yeah they did , what wrong about it? declaring after nomad + khan I could see that being something to complain about but not b4 shapeshifter

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • Batten (GB1)Batten (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,104
    Players will have built defence and attack for the event.  The two alliances players hold the majority of the top places so are likely to be matched against each other.  Essentially taking out the competition prior to the event presumably or at least that's how it appears.  Interesting tactic would suggest they are concerned.  
    Batten @ en 1
  • Akasha (GB1)Akasha (GB1) GB1 Posts: 38
    Where are the reports against Phil? lol

Is everyone afraid to hit him?
    GGE - shite game since 2011, getting progressively worse
  • Players will have built defence and attack for the event.  The two alliances players hold the majority of the top places so are likely to be matched against each other.  Essentially taking out the competition prior to the event presumably or at least that's how it appears.  Interesting tactic would suggest they are concerned.  
    No mate, shapeshifter is miles off, we declared just to have a war 
    WAR PLAYER
  • Where are the reports against Phil? lol

Is everyone afraid to hit him?
    We hit Philt a couple times and traded attackers to defenders 3:2 so it’s not worth it, he can switch HOL around as  he pleases and has 81 % wall and 60 courtyard 
    WAR PLAYER
  • Nice hits, my dude. 
    Quit GGE to become a full time forum warrior
  • Akasha (GB1)Akasha (GB1) GB1 Posts: 38
     share them [email protected]"UltimateJhon (GB1)"
    GGE - shite game since 2011, getting progressively worse

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file