Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New event rewards

Event rewards dont get changed often and there's some obvious additions that need to be made, they are outdated to be frank.

Base 5 food production items - 5,000 sam tokens, 4 per shop
Base 7 food production item - 15,000 sam tokens, 2 per shop
Add lvl 11 gem to top alliance 1 reward
Add level 9 gem to top 5 alliance reward and a lvl 6 base food item.

For FLs and BCs, add lvl 11 gem to to top 3 alliance reward and make top 1 get a 320 po deco.

WAR PLAYER

Comments

• Not sure about the base food production items in shops however, even though they are not quite cheap, a ruby whale can easily get a booster and buy all of them in one go which will get him more and more advantages over the regular player
  • Not sure about the base food production items in shops however, even though they are not quite cheap, a ruby whale can easily get a booster and buy all of them in one go which will get him more and more advantages over the regular player
    You mean like how it is already?
    WAR PLAYER
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) US1 Posts: 895
    They're still around for top 20 in the Foreign Invasion and Bloodcrows for 60-69 for some reason tho.
    Am so confused.

Pretty sure GGS wants us to try to use those lvl 8 alliance reward gems to ruby-upgrade them lol
    Discord: JYT#1574
  • those construction material should be removed from the nomad and samurai they cost from 2k tablet to 10k tablets
    we are getting those materials from materials enough so they should removed 
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    I'd have to disagree with base food items being offered for alliance rewards.

Other than that - wouldn't mind seeing these changes.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • There is not much information about the upcoming Emerald Trials.  Can anyone tell me what the rewards for this event are going to be, i.e. commander or Castilian, and the overall value of the equipment pieces and any other rewards that will be given out.
    Henry1948 @ usa 1
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    There is not much information about the upcoming Emerald Trials.  Can anyone tell me what the rewards for this event are going to be, i.e. commander or Castilian, and the overall value of the equipment pieces and any other rewards that will be given out.
    No one knows yet, it should be released in the, 'march update teaser'. 
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

• There is not much information about the upcoming Emerald Trials.  Can anyone tell me what the rewards for this event are going to be, i.e. commander or Castilian, and the overall value of the equipment pieces and any other rewards that will be given out.

Cept it wasn't.
  • Venom (ASIA1)Venom (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,232
    There is not much information about the upcoming Emerald Trials.  Can anyone tell me what the rewards for this event are going to be, i.e. commander or Castilian, and the overall value of the equipment pieces and any other rewards that will be given out.

Cept it wasn't.
    "March Teaser Part 1" 

What is with you trying to correct everything I say, then once I reply you stay quite? It's like you are trying to be annoying or something
    Venom @ Asia - Member for Drunken Fist
    Venom @ Australia - War Marshal for Shadow Lords!!

Best player on the test server B)

Cept it wasn't.
    "March Teaser Part 1" 

What is with you trying to correct everything I say, then once I reply you stay quite? It's like you are trying to be annoying or something
    I went to sleep last night (my time) maybe?

And I don't get any notifications for responses from others in threads I haven't made for some reason.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file