Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

list of few bugs

I have noticed these bugs.

1. In equipments glory and later detection don't go over the equipment capped maximum when there is max and hero has more.

2. also in equipments, the set bonus doesn't go over the equipments maximum when you have max from the equipments. it looks like it goes over the max but if you try and attack, it doesn't work.

3. Glory titles recruitment discount only works in main castle

4. If your outpost is captured you lose all the tools from the outpost, even if someone gets the capturing time started in outpost all the tools disappear from there.

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,066

1. In equipments glory and later detection don't go over the equipment capped maximum when there is max and hero has more.

2. also in equipments, the set bonus doesn't go over the equipments maximum when you have max from the equipments. it looks like it goes over the max but if you try and attack, it doesn't work.

4. If your outpost is captured you lose all the tools from the outpost, even if someone gets the capturing time started in outpost all the tools disappear from there.

1.Glory does, even though it might not be displayed accurately and due to the way late detection works it is hard capped, thus a hero will not go over the cap.

2. That is also intended as the only thing that can go over the equipment caps are heroes [heroes do no go over cap in early detection, travel cost, late detection, melee and ranged in PvP [exception are castellans heroes that gove ranged or melee bonus during a capture.]Also gems do not go over cap either.

3.This might actually be a bug

4.That sort of is a bug but sort of isn't but has been said to be fixed next update if I remember correctly

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316

1.Glory does, even though it might not be displayed accurately and due to the way late detection works it is hard capped, thus a hero will not go over the cap.

2. That is also intended as the only thing that can go over the equipment caps are heroes [heroes do no go over cap in early detection, travel cost, late detection, melee and ranged in PvP [exception are castellans heroes that gove ranged or melee bonus during a capture.]Also gems do not go over cap either.

4.That sort of is a bug but sort of isn't but has been said to be fixed next update if I remember correctly
    thanks for the answer.

2. so new commanders have many set bonuses that don't even work, I don't understand why there is wall 130 and gate 140 in Fortunes of the desert sands Commander, it doesn't work, and the new commander have ranged bonus in set bonuses and pretty sure that they are not gonna work.

are you sure that melee and ranged doesn't go over the cap if hero has them, there is really many commanders that have them.
  • sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316

I went to see those comms that have melee and ranged but it is done differently so thats why they work. it is named Increases combat strength of all units.

but can you explain to me how that 4. is not bug

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file