Home General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Fake Perryl

Finally, after years, someone has realized you can easily impersonate me by changing one letter of my name. lol

This person is going around asking people for their account information. Now, first of all, it goes without saying that none of you should be stupid enough to provide people with your account information in the first place, but you know, some of you are. So, don't. Just don't do it. 

I'd never ask you for your account information. In fact, even if you gave me your account information I would simply delete the message. I have no interest in logging other people's accounts. It's difficult enough to keep up on my own ffs. 

Anyway, I wanted to make sure people knew about this because I'd hate to see someone lose their account to such a simple scam. 

It has been reported and GGE will take action in 2025, until then, just be smart. Click on the name and see if it's actually me. You will see it's not. I don't want your damn accounts. 

This is what Seps had to resort to. lol. You think this is going to stop us from taking your RVs? lmfao. 
perryl @ USA1 
Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.

Comments

• Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    A multiple account? In theory this account asking people for account information could also be a multiple account as well and especially since this account name is so similar to yours. The scammer very well could be a multiple account possibly instead of a main account.
    Yes it probably is someone's multi-account, or at least the account of someone who has played the game before and wants a quick jump to the top (or something).

More likely it's a multi who's made enemies and wants to see them fall.
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.
  • Defectus (US1)Defectus (US1) US1 Posts: 1,199
    It's sad the level that some players have sunk to in order to carry out their agendas..
    TheBlueIcicle    US1

I don't play this game anymore.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file