Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How can I clear dead alliances and players from the WAR column?

We have three pages of "alliances at war" under the diplomacy tab. Many of these alliances are dead and gone. One of them has only one member and he doesn't even have the main castle anymore. 

I would like to clear these dead alliances from this column but can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone clue me in on how to do this?

Thanks in advance. 
Happy Thanksgiving to all. 

Comments

• Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) US1 Posts: 398
    Sadly there is nothing that can be done. Either have to wait until the alliance is deleted or hope that someone active takes the leadership position and knows enough to accept neutral.

• Sadly there is nothing that can be done. Either have to wait until the alliance is deleted or hope that someone active takes the leadership position and knows enough to accept neutral.

But what does it take for an alliance to be deleted? There is one alliance which has only one member, and that member does not even have the main castle left. There is literally nobody there. 

That is a good question. Usually alliance gets deleted when there is nobody left there, but for some reason this happens sometimes:

It has been like this for months now. We can't get rid of it. Not sure if gge just hasn't gotten to deleting him or if there is somekind of issue with it.
  • Watt38 (PT1)Watt38 (PT1) PT1 Posts: 448
    You can't.

Resultado de imagem para honkler

• Shoto (US1)Shoto (US1) Posts: 68
    edited 22.11.2017
    Or you could just make a alt. Make them take the leadership and resolve the war urself.
    http://prntscr.com/kh8n84
    Don't let the level fool you i qualify as a lengendary level 800!!!!
    Or you could just make a alt. Make them take the leadership and resolve the war urself.
    Two problems:
    1. Against TOS
    2. Alliance needs to be open

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file