Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GGS Support - Improving Response Times

I recently had 2 issues where I had to communicate with the support team.I would be lying if don;t say that i was dreading this since support is widely known to have incredible response times.

However, I am positively surprised to report that both my tickets were actioned within 48 hours. (the second one in under 24)

And hence this post - A thank you and well done for the support team. Hopefully this trend continues!!

Comments

• ali hassan (INT1)ali hassan (INT1) INT1 Posts: 272
    edited 22.11.2017
    I recently had 2 issues where I had to communicate with the support team.I would be lying if don;t say that i was dreading this since support is widely known to have incredible response times.

However, I am positively surprised to report that both my tickets were actioned within 48 hours. (the second one in under 24)

And hence this post - A thank you and well done for the support team. Hopefully this trend continues!!
    I think ggs improved ;)
    but sometimes I lose my equipments like I was in top 10 in  wheel of fortune and I  saw I was in there till the end, Haven't got those commander and equipment yet.
    Post edited by ali hassan (INT1) on

:D
  • ang1243 (GB1)ang1243 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,834
    Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

• I recently had 2 issues where I had to communicate with the support team.I would be lying if don;t say that i was dreading this since support is widely known to have incredible response times.

#FakeNews

I still have been waiting 45days and I have also write new tickets about the same thing and noone answers.
    sir-toke @ skn 1
  • Lol.. my last 3 tickets never got answered and that was years ago. I don't even bother sending tickets anymore. The one time they replaced some disappearing troops, they did so when I was not in the game and they starved before I even logged in to use them. 
    Snake Plissken @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file