Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Imperial Army @ UK1

Do YOU believe in Unicorns ?

The details of Imperial Army's life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? Our leader is a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for dungeons n pink whips. Vlad is a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. LadySith  would womanize, she would drink. She would make outrageous claims like she invented the question mark. Sometimes she would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. The rest of us are quite typical really. Unicorn onesies, luge lessons and the odd Friday night AA meeting. In the spring we'd make Reggie's tin-foil helmets. When we are insolent, we are sent to the alliance dungeon and beaten by Becca- pretty standard really. During the Witches Sabbath, we participate in  blood sacrifice. At the age of thirty-two am American named Carolyn ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

What we offer - Maxed alliance stats, an active adult-only chat spammed with funny links, game related advice when required and a free pass to our alliance gym. We do charge for the use of the gym lockers. Payments made via cheque to Vlad. We are very active with events so be prepared for the constant alliance prizes

What we require - players willing to follow fair play, to listen to advice and with the understanding that its a game NOT a way of life. Who give as good as they receive on chat and believe in supporting others when needed

What I want - As we are top-heavy with what us on the Night Shift call day gliders, I personally would like us some fresh meat to toss around our night zoo. Night Shift is a very special place reserved for the cream of the alliance crop (the gliders call it banishment but we all know that the proper alliance stuff happens after hours be it lab/mon resets or them pesky 3am blue horns lol). Myself and my beloved minion - whiteknight13 periodically open the alliance 'Dark Vault' of pure unadulterated filth when bored n generally cause mayhem with our special brand of crazy be it with silly mass mails or talking gibberish on chat

Pm either myself or our recruiters in-game about joining I.A. Do you dare run with the wolves of the Night Shift or gently glide with the carrion of days. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file