Home War Updates

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Australia RVs

perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
Lots of free RVs out there in Fire. Enjoy!
perryl @ USA1 
Perryl @ UK1 and AU1. Will be back on UK1 soon. 

@ me or don't expect a response. 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.

Comments

• perryl (US1)perryl (US1) US1 Posts: 1,231
    Hey @seperatists

I heard you wanted an RV war. 

http://prntscr.com/hcmgjy
    perryl @ USA1 

Chasing the goalpost since 2014. I discovered GGE through a Dogecoin faucet rotator. Don't know what that is? No big deal, those are gone in 2018 2020. A long break was good. Highly recommended. I got too drunk and forgot why I hated GGE and took a break in the first place. So, here I am again. 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) US1 Posts: 561
    Awww damnit
    I would come back but thats too much time XD 
    Good luck!

perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    http://prntscr.com/hcmqn1

Nice try.

The best part is that my gold has gone up while stripping Seps. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    I'm awake now. 

How's life? 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    I'm coming for you. 

http://prntscr.com/hcmulh
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    Yawn. I feel like I went to my local elementary school looking for a boxing match. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • artyrob (AU1)artyrob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 34
    https://prnt.sc/hcmy8b

http://prntscr.com/hcn182

those uk players must be asleep
    Yeah, I only started at 7 PM their time. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
  • Bubstar12 (AU1)Bubstar12 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 28
    Guess this one backfired.

Bubstar12 @ au 1
  • KRUSHA (AU1)KRUSHA (AU1) AU1 Posts: 74
    Guess this one backfired.

Hahhaaaa, spoken like a true plank. All about him an stuff everyone else caught up in his self righteous BS.
  • AH1 (AU1)AH1 (AU1) Posts: 45
    Dude, my name is Perryl. Not Pete. Check me out. 

Perry Latour homie. 

Perryl on Twitter. I like cognac and fine food. Check my tweets. 
    Yeah the name sounds familiar, I think the last time I saw it you were running away from HIVE as fast as possible once Neph declared during one the older US server wars lol.
    AH1 @ usa 1
    AH1 (AU1) said:
    Dude, my name is Perryl. Not Pete. Check me out. 

Perry Latour homie. 

Perryl on Twitter. I like cognac and fine food. Check my tweets. 
    Yeah the name sounds familiar, I think the last time I saw it you were running away from HIVE as fast as possible once Neph declared during one the older US server wars lol.
    Guess you're too stupid to know this, but you should check with actual HIVE members to know that I was not a member of HIVE when KoN declared. 

Something only actual HIVE members would know. 

Stop pretending you are something you're not. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.
    I'm literally crying, I am laughing so hard. 

http://prntscr.com/hco7ej

They think Bub and I are the same person.... lmao!!!! I am dying here. I need CPR, somebody help me. 
    perryl @ USA1 

2020 - Not dead yet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file