Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

I need Help

13»

Comments

• Lord Elvin (AU1)Lord Elvin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 199
    Haha, you wonder why your alliance isn't going that well, how many members do you have?
    - Lord Elvin, Loyal Deputy of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
  • Thats for me to know and for you to never find out sucker
  • If you think you are going to offend me your wrong
    I'm not trying to offend you, I'm saying that, as others already have, you need to have experience and a vast knowledge of the game if you want to become a competitive player and you want your alliance to become competitive 
    - Lord Elvin, Loyal Deputy of Metal, Loyal Player of This Game Which Continues to Show it's Disloyalty to us
  • I have more than three devices to play on believe me I have experience
  • and I can make my alliance competitive
  • Turtle24 (US1)Turtle24 (US1) US1 Posts: 547
    You're level 19 with 6 other members in your alliance, only one of which is above lvl 20. QQ

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven.

I have more than three devices to play on believe me I have experience
    Yeah but you're not above level 20, which is hardly any experience... and are you saying you are a multi accounter?
  • Friedrich IV (US1)Friedrich IV (US1) Posts: 1,505
    edited 26.11.2017
     Nothing is competitive

Thread closed
    Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
This discussion has been closed.