Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Bring Back the Quest Completion Dialogue

While I can only speak for myself, I would like to see the old "quest complete" pop up to be brought back to the game. I found the dialogue in some of the quests to be sort of amusing, and it provided some bit of a story element to the game. I also liked how it sort of gave personalities to the characters. The new Quest complete pop up I find immensely underwhelming. It just shows the rewards for completing, and that's it. Kinda lame in my opinion. 
Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

Comments

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    We totally need more pop-ups. I hope they multiply the pop-ups by a factor of 100!  wooohooo!
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • We totally need more pop-ups. I hope they multiply the pop-ups by a factor of 100!  wooohooo!
    http://prntscr.com/h9msd8

I was referring to these pop ups
    Raymondmay11 @ usa 1

5f631c22-c4f0-4fd6-a9cf-847937db9bca_zps4dd2804epng

• Wiglema (NL1)Wiglema (NL1) NL1 Posts: 658
    Kinda lame indeed.
    I could make detailed screenshots of all my open quests along with the screenshots I should perhaps make of all my soldiers before each action just in case support is going to ask for it, but a more helpful popup (not an additional one please) would definitely be more helpful.
    Wiglema (NL1)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file