We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Event Teaser: Attack of the shapeshifter

12426»

Comments

• when is the next shapeshifter event ?

• bernhardt (US1)bernhardt (US1) Posts: 667US1
    Never now that somebody asked that question.  If we all posted never run it again, it'd be on inside of a day- even on the weekend.
  • Harvesters were excellent last round so well done to them good to see new winners and an alliance work together to collectively achieve high scores
    thank you
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • K1LLER (US1)K1LLER (US1) Posts: 561US1
    @BM ang1243
    When is the next shapeshifter event?
  • I am really discussed with GGE and the Shapehifter event:  I am on the bird due to health problemd.  I paid 20,000 rubies to get this immunity.

The Shapeshifter has attack  as much as ever four hours, but they do no damage.  I just signed on and this last attack wiped out 2,026 defenders including rubie - I don't think this is right, fair, correct - whatever you want to call it - I'm really upset about it - I see no reason to buy more rubies to keep myself on the bird when it doesn't protect me from this mess.

I have read that shapeshifter don't take defenders from "bird" players - my account probes otherwise.

KennyThe Brawler
    KING CUJO @ usa 1
  • benjames (AU1)benjames (AU1) Posts: 220AU1
    I am really discussed with GGE and the Shapehifter event:  I am on the bird due to health problemd.  I paid 20,000 rubies to get this immunity.

The Shapeshifter has attack  as much as ever four hours, but they do no damage.  I just signed on and this last attack wiped out 2,026 defenders including rubie - I don't think this is right, fair, correct - whatever you want to call it - I'm really upset about it - I see no reason to buy more rubies to keep myself on the bird when it doesn't protect me from this mess.

I have read that shapeshifter don't take defenders from "bird" players - my account probes otherwise.

KennyThe Brawler
    The SS does not take defenders from anyone.
    You dont actually lose defenders...while it may say you lose 3k or whatever...you dont actually lose them...same goes for the tools when defending...you dont lose them. 
    Benjames--><--Semajneb

• Shares (AU1)Shares (AU1) Posts: 567AU1
    I am really discussed with GGE and the Shapehifter event:  I am on the bird due to health problemd.  I paid 20,000 rubies to get this immunity.

KennyThe Brawler
    as ben says check your troops and tools..the battle report for defence is a pseudo report in that it shows what wouldve happened IF it was a normal attack..
    Shares @ au 1
Sign In to comment.