We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Event Teaser: Attack of the shapeshifter

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,823AU1

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 15.01.2018
    I have noticed a huge difference between the points made and charms. I don't know about anyone else, but the difference between 10 charms and 150 charms depending on how much points you have made is much bigger than a difference of only 4 to 6 charms. With the addition of commander equipment and base food build items for charms it makes sense though that the amount of charms you can make for a maximum amount would be much higher than only 6. Players who really want the 50 and especially 150 charms for example might have to send more than just a few troops and no tools even on hard mode possibly.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
    edited 15.01.2018
    What equipment piece should I buy first?
    The commander equipment and base food items are the newest additions to the game, but for equipment pieces I would think that charm equipment would be much easier to get than those that cost of insignias. Obviously, gems might be needed eventually at some point if you really want the full set, but I would start getting charm equipment first before getting charm gems and before getting the more expensive insignia equipment and gems.

Now obviously you can also get two different decorations as well that costs charms including the newer "pool of summoning" for 280 public order that was only recently added for the cost of charms as another option to spending it on instead of insignias, but if you really want the equipment first instead of getting any charm decorations then I would recommend getting the equipment and hero first before getting any charm gems or charm decorations.

The insignia equipment on the other hand since it would take much longer to get the full set I would not recommend buying any pieces of the equipment until you at least have enough insignias to buy all four pieces of equipment or all four pieces of the equipment plus the hero before buying any so that way you will not have to worry about any equipment or gems sitting around in the storage for months before it finally can be for good use. After you buy all of the equipment plus the hero then you start buying insignia gems for it as well. The reason for buying all of the equipment plus hero first before buying the gems is because you could just as easily use different gems for the equipment and gradually replace them later on as you progress more towards getting the full set and you get most of the melee and ranged bonuses from the equipment instead of from the set. (The 20% melee and ranged for "Castle Lords" instead of "NPC" would add on to the 90% at maximum level from the equipment of Master commander. Same is also true for 10% from the Apprentice commander.)
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
    Get gems , put them on fl comm and ya got a bomb (some gems twice , others not at all)

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
    edited 15.01.2018
    Get gems , put them on fl comm and ya got a bomb (some gems twice , others not at all)
    Although they are powerful gems apparently you can only get these gems and equipment from the Shapeshifter once which means you could use the gems on the Foreign commanders, but it may cost a lot of rubies to remove if you want to include them in the original set.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • blueninja691 (US1)blueninja691 (US1) Posts: 326US1
    edited 16.01.2018

• I think the amount of blue charms awarded needs changing.

On some hits i just sent 32 on full hardcore and won 50 charms, on some attacks I sent a proper hit on normal mode with decent tools and still only got 50 charms.

I appreciate that the number of charms is based on red points but cant help but think it needs maybe another tier

something like 700-1100 red points = 100 blue charms?
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • Recruiter @ The Black Flag

• sarah1 (INT2)sarah1 (INT2) Posts: 112INT2
    What equipment piece should I buy first?
    insignia weapon and gem:master blade and earth or ice run. This will give you amazing high stats on wall and ranged with just 1 weapon. 
    sarah1 @ 7
  • STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) Posts: 204GB1
    edited 17.01.2018
    just in case anyone wondered, the best results we encountered so far were a full 6 wave attack against an almost empty castle on full hardcore mode. Got us 2000 red points and 150 blue charms

half tempted to evac every time i see incoming just to help out my fellow players <3
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • @Philt123 (GB1) Whatss a GUI - will it affect my vista p/c ?

I'd agree as i have same email and am same person from 5 years ago :smile:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
    I got 2k+ in full hardcore against >2k castles , lowerd my mp to 500k for it though. So yeah they said lowering mp does not work , But it clearly does , have a few more that also tried it and it worked.

• thanks for info Herveus

did you win all those attacks?
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
    Yes I went against 1 1.8k castle rest were below 500. Used bc comm with cry on look and left out defended flank.

• nice one mate thanks

just got 2200 for a 6 wave full hardcore hit on 700 defenders

Do you know what the points would be like if you sent 3k against a 8k defence in full hardcore and lost massively?

cheers
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
    I'd estimate 1.5k at most.

• STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) Posts: 204GB1
    edited 17.01.2018
    cheers pal appreciate the help

edit: sent full hardcore attack on a 6k SS castle and got brutalised - only won 500 points
    Post edited by STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) on
    STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
    Yep , Actual PvP hits give less than easy snipes that can be done by anyone with a pair of brain cells.
    Point system is stupid.

• dandelion1958 (GB1)dandelion1958 (GB1) Posts: 524GB1
    edited 17.01.2018
    Ok for my sins did 4 fully tooled attacks last night and only 1 gave any decent points (500)

- the other attack was 5 waves t/c and 6th wave 20/20/20 USING DEFENDERS - and got same points as the other tooled attacks ! (200ish)

- so i'm not going to waste tools trying for extra tokens - will just send as my 5th attack blind and accumulate the tokens ! saving tools !

Edited : hope this gives some people the easy way to score a few points ! :blush:
    dandelion1958 @ en 1

Am still playing 6 years on ! - hi lvl 800 on new yrs eve (2017/18) !

Leading the Targaryens - PS interested in joining - PM any officer in Game :-)

PS in top200 on uk 1 never botted or used a VPN - that's why it took 5 yrs to get to leg 800
Sign In to comment.