Home English (UK) General Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Nomad - Skip Rewards

Phenom (IN1)Phenom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 101
edited 09.11.2017 in General Discussion
Is there a mistake in the skip rewards for the nomad events?

I remember an earlier update/note from GGE saying, the number of camps we are able to hit will more or less be the same.Can someone explain how that is possible with the skip rewards being handed out?

Must Say - GGE keeps finding ways of disappointing it's customers!

Way to Go!!!

Comments

• Charlotte21 (AU1)Charlotte21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 130
    where is the nomad shop????
    "Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it "Returning the favor."
  • Phenom (IN1)Phenom (IN1) IN1 Posts: 101
    where is the nomad shop????
    It's on now Charlotte.
  • Charlotte21 (AU1)Charlotte21 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 130
    nvm..just popped up  ;)
    "Revenge" sounds so mean, that's why I prefer to call it "Returning the favor."
  • Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943

I remember an earlier update/note from GGE saying, the number of camps we are able to hit will more or less be the same.Can someone explain how that is possible with the skip rewards being handed out?

When and where did they said that ?
    A link/proof pls ? :)
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• please GGE, change these skips, you have taken most of my fun out of the game with these changes.
    How can I reach the 'better' skip awards when I don't even have the time skips that I need to reach that amount of poimts?
    I know you want me to invest money in the game, but if this is not changed, you just lost a long time olaying player..
  • Are you serious  GGE????

all the given skips are for 90 attacks .just !!
    for nomads and samourai  hahahahhahaha

when you will stop trolling our patience?

• fl0u (GR1)fl0u (GR1) Posts: 12
    edited 09.11.2017
    all about rubies ...

Post edited by fl0u (GR1) on
  • why should i buy the 125% bonus when we dont get the skips to use it lol

• When you first introduced us to this "skips update" it made sence to me. Replacing 5h and 24h skips with 30mins, and 1h. skips seems logical if you wanted to make it harder for lower level players to build up. Long time ago, there were no skips, and it took quite some time to build up your account.
    What you did with this kind of setup and skip rewards in nomads, is that you reduced the activity of the players. Big time.
    Im legendary lvl 795, nearly built up to the max. I used to use all the 5/24h skips on events, not on building up. We were getting around 150 skips of 5 and 24h, every nomad event (individual + aliance rewards) in total. It means, i could hit around 300 camps.
    As it is now, if im counting correctly, i can only hit 150 camps with the skips i will get from this nomad event. Thats 50% less activity. Give us at least the same ammount of skips as before.
    You will not motivate players to buy more skips with rubies by reducing the number of skips you are giving us as rewards, if that was your idea.
    Bad update for me.
  • And Kahn Camp is 5h of time skips to attack it... Who would bother.

Good players leaving, and no wonder why. Wrecking the game to try to get people to pay more just pushes people to leave, because guess what YOU'VE MADE IT BORING! To the point where it's no longer good even as a procrastination tool.

When I'm bored with the game, I'm not tempted to buy rubies. It seems a waste of good money. 12 months ago - even 6 months ago, I wouldn't have thought twice. Now though no way. 

Whereas before buying rubies could get you an advantage over other players with a samurai token bonus, or could upgrade your bakery or stables, it seems that now they're needed to progress in events, just to be able to attack.

More tempting to just log out, seems too much like work the way it is now lol. They need to fix this as people are leaving, and more will leave.

I like that boulder. That is a nice boulder.
  • Contra (US1)Contra (US1) US1 Posts: 48

Way to Go!!!

The stated intention is to slow player progres
    Contra @ usa 1
    "Therefore, we devised a different solution where we can control the process of player’s progression more easily to keep the motivation of players for a longer period and enjoy their gaming experience."   GGS regarding the Nov 2017 Update

Translation: We are restricting player progress making it slower to achieve your goals, more frustrating and boring. We expect you to enjoy.

• Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655

Way to Go!!!

The stated intention is to slow player progres
    If people don't quit over this last insult, I"ll be surprised.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • I don’t understand, what is the problem?
  • I don’t understand, what is the problem?
    Same, I don't see what the problem is.  We were able to do 250+ nomad hits before, now we can do 60-70 hits if we manage to collect all the individual rewards.  Now we don't have to worry about playing much considering the low amounts of hits were actually able to do.  Probably a good thing I will be on gge less anyways.  As for the cool down for the Khans revenge camp, that's just a joke now.  If players didn't already feel like making lots of progress was hard, have fun now.  
  • Diavolo (US1)Diavolo (US1) US1 Posts: 655
    I don’t understand, what is the problem?
    Same, I don't see what the problem is.  We were able to do 250+ nomad hits before, now we can do 60-70 hits if we manage to collect all the individual rewards.  Now we don't have to worry about playing much considering the low amounts of hits were actually able to do.  Probably a good thing I will be on gge less anyways.  As for the cool down for the Khans revenge camp, that's just a joke now.  If players didn't already feel like making lots of progress was hard, have fun now.  
    They're trying to keep us online as much as possible. Now the camps are 1.5 hours, so you can log in and hit every couple hours or go after towers all day and get skips or whatever. It's simply manipulative.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file