Home Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

ALPHA SCIENCE

This ally on the Indian server is not only based on gaming but also on about science.This ally is more like a science forum,I invite all the science lovers and mega minds.

Comments

• detedudu (INT2)detedudu (INT2) Posts: 353
    edited 06.11.2017
    This ally on the Indian server is not only based on gaming but also on about science.This ally is more like a science forum,I invite all the science lovers and mega minds.

More of these alliances please. I personally think that creating a theme behind an alliance is great, it helps uniting players with common interests. And alliances like these has the potential to grow an excellent concept of teamwork and support. 

Good luck!

• Oh really thanks.I think this ally is going to be perfect.Thanks for your opinion detedudu
  • He guys why are you not joining common science buddies we could create a better ally
  • Alphs science starts new research box
Sign In to comment.