Future Update Suggestions

Rajan37 (IN1)Rajan37 (IN1) Posts: 5,838

1. Storm Islands Rework

With the advent of several new events, the Storm Islands event has lost its relevance in present-day GGE. The commander and castellan sets have lost their significance due to other equipment sets currently available. Hopefully GGS can reinvent the entire Storm Islands event to make it more friendly to all players, so that they can enjoy it. (With the death of 5 & 24 hour time skips, one useful idea would be to decrease the time taken for upgrading cargo ships by about 50%) 

2. Tool Production - Help

This has been a long-pending demand of the community. When one can request for alliance help for recruiting, healing, constructing/upgrading buildings and repairing buildings, there can definitely be an option of alliance help for producing tools. It can work exactly like how the recruitment-help works. This will help players with tool shortages to produce more tools rather than buy tools from the armorer at insanely high prices.

3. Military Hospital

Whenever you launch a big attack and lose many sols, your military hospital automatically get filled up with ruby sols(which are discarded by most players). I request GGS to let players choose whether they want to save ruby sols or coin(non-ruby) sols. At least this might let them heal some troops rather than discard all the ruby sols in the hospital. As far as I remember, this has been requested by many players earlier but I don't remember seeing any reply from GGS. 

These are three suggestions that I could think of. What do you guys think?
(Any more suggestions would be welcome)
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"
~Mahatma Gandhi
Napoleon4
Level 70 
Illuminati
Part Of UAL
@ Indian server
Post edited by Rajan37 (IN1) on

Comments

• Summyt (US1)Summyt (US1) US1 Posts: 5
    Could GGE provide specific sites or links that detail both the commander and castellan sets?  I know that some sets and related details are featured with upcoming events but it would be a good resource for planning the achievement of specific sets.
  • i agree with the storm islands, it doesn't seem worthwile, unless your alliance is strong enough to win it, perhaps they should add more alliance rewards as well to encourage more people to participate
  • Enkidu (ASIA1)Enkidu (ASIA1) Posts: 186
    edited 05.04.2018
    Yes. 

Only one alliance on my server even goes for Storm. Currently first place in Storm is PycB with 120k+ Cargo points.

My alliance is in second place... with 4k cargo.

No one really bothers with Storm. Currently I use it as a dwelling farm for the Daily Task for taxes.

They should add:

1) Personal Rewards for say 100/200/300/500/700/1000/1300/1600/1900/2200/2500/3000/3500/4000/4500/5000/etc. cargo points

2) Alliance Rewards for cargo points

3) More updated rewards (Top 1, 20 50 for alliances and top 1, 50, 100 for players).

Or else at least do some sort of update of rewards...
  • Hi Guys

Just a suggestion, A 70-800 attacking a 70-100 , the 70-100 has no chance.

Interceptors or cavalry to intercept incoming attacks.

New coms new troops, new interest.

when an attack is seen the player can intercept the attack thus killing some of the incoming attackers,time allowing with new coms and troops, try to even the in balance of troops sent from a higher player?

This would create an even field so lower level 70s can compete.

It would also be available to 70-800 on an incoming attack, mixes it a bit and give all a goal to achieve, build interceptors and coms.

Pits to unsteady the horses, spikes to intercept the incoming, fire barrels to knock the advance , some attackers will get through special Armour for new coms but evenly spread, time skips to reach a pont of interception.

Can you see where I am coming from.
    B

Please send replies to my chat if you want too

B-stard48

• PPS: Crows and Fl should be scrapped give us some targets to hit that have merit.
    B
  • Hi Guys

Just a suggestion, A 70-800 attacking a 70-100 , the 70-100 has no chance.

Interceptors or cavalry to intercept incoming attacks.

New coms new troops, new interest.

when an attack is seen the player can intercept the attack thus killing some of the incoming attackers,time allowing with new coms and troops, try to even the in balance of troops sent from a higher player?

This would create an even field so lower level 70s can compete.

It would also be available to 70-800 on an incoming attack, mixes it a bit and give all a goal to achieve, build interceptors and coms.

Pits to unsteady the horses, spikes to intercept the incoming, fire barrels to knock the advance , some attackers will get through special Armour for new coms but evenly spread, time skips to reach a pont of interception.

Can you see where I am coming from.
    B

Please send replies to my chat if you want too

B-stard48
Sign In to comment.