Home Strategy & Tactics Discussion

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Difference between Capture Attack and Conquest

I have a cast hero with one  bonus for Conquests and one for Capture Attacks and whilst I'm i don't have any need for it i'm curious if anyone knows the difference between the two

?

Comments

• Kage (ASIA1)Kage (ASIA1) ASIA1 Posts: 2,943
    edited 03.11.2017
    I have a cast hero with one  bonus for Conquests and one for Capture Attacks and whilst I'm i don't have any need for it i'm curious if anyone knows the difference between the two

?
    Capture attacks are when you capture a insland, in storm islands or an monument/laboratory in green.
    Conquests, is when you "capture" outposts only. The castellan is good for capturing outposts.
    As you can see "8% combat strength in enemy courtyard" so the bonus will apply when the capture is on.
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Scandy (GB1)Scandy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 95
    I agree that capture attacks are Islands/RV's/Labs etc but you don't use a cast for those

The 8% CY is "when attacking" so its not during defense in the 24h hour period after the attack has landed when you wait to get control over the Ops.

Could conquest refer to that 24h period?
  • Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) US1 Posts: 548
    I'm pretty sure that both of those bonuses refer to the same thing - conquest/capturing of outposts, it's just that they're worded differentely.

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494

?
    Capture attacks are when you capture a insland, in storm islands or an monument/laboratory in green.
    Conquests, is when you "capture" outposts only. The castellan is good for capturing outposts.
    As you can see "8% combat strength in enemy courtyard" so the bonus will apply when the capture is on.
    You don't capture islands or mon's or labs for casts, you capture em with coms... 

These are the same thing.... You won't get 27% bonus when defending. That's when you are capturing something with a cast...
Sign In to comment.