We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Royal time quest - no khan event

If you check the event schedule you will notice that there is no khan event before the end of the royal quest even though the royal quest requires it to complete. Are they changing the event schedule or do they just expect everyone to ruby buy the royal quest?

@BM ang1243
@BM_Friedrich
@BM Neroxnex
@BM_Keira
Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1

Comments

• If you check the event schedule you will notice that there is no khan event before the end of the royal quest even though the royal quest requires it to complete. Are they changing the event schedule or do they just expect everyone to ruby buy the royal quest?

@BM ang1243
    @BM_Friedrich
    @BM Neroxnex
    @BM_Keira

Yes they expect you to buy the quest. All those quests is just too much work in only 14-15 days of time if you ask me.
  • I personally would not have a problem completing the quest, although I would like to be able to either start the next quest once I have completed the current one, where possible, OR have a count down timer (or day/time) when I can start working on the next quest shown so I could plan accordingly.
    Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1
  • It's hard for me to imagine this was done on purpose. I can see incompetence creating a new quest that requires an event you then don't run, but on purpose? That would be pretty vile.
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,806AU1
    The English mods are simply late to the party de1 already has a statement , the quest will be changed.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • The English mods are simply late to the party de1 already has a statement , the quest will be changed.
    Excuse me for enjoying a sandwich after waking up
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • @BM_Friedrich hope you enjoyed your sandwhich  could you please confirm if you have to do all parts on  1 quest or can you choos which to do ..

Quest 1  recruit 800 mellee   and  defeat 25 robber barons at lvl 25

do we have to do both or  just 1 ?
  • @BM_Friedrich hope you enjoyed your sandwhich  could you please confirm if you have to do all parts on  1 quest or can you choos which to do ..

I believe you have to do both
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,806AU1
    @BM_Friedrich hope you enjoyed your sandwhich  could you please confirm if you have to do all parts on  1 quest or can you choos which to do ..

I believe you have to do both
    I can assure you that you have to do both.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
Sign In to comment.