We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Tower Quests Rewards - Update Needed

For the different tower quests you get a piece of epic equipment. Personally, it is a waste of space and the time it takes to sell it. This reward has been around forever. How about considering exchanging it for a skip or something else useful even it is was just a fine sand build item. I believe the best would be a choice but i realize that is a lot more coding. Could there be a choice that the player makes in system preferences so it stays that way until the person changes it instead of being checked each time?

Feedback/Ideas welcomed.
Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1

Comments

• For the different tower quests you get a piece of epic equipment. Personally, it is a waste of space and the time it takes to sell it. This reward has been around forever. How about considering exchanging it for a skip or something else useful even it is was just a fine sand build item. I believe the best would be a choice but i realize that is a lot more coding. Could there be a choice that the player makes in system preferences so it stays that way until the person changes it instead of being checked each time?

Feedback/Ideas welcomed.
    I agree with this entirely, and yes... It would not be hard to implement this, honestly it would be harder to find the code to change than it would be to change it, if the programmers are decent, they should be able to make a choices option in all of 10 minutes max.
  • Thought it was far too trivial at first but the idea of getting more regular materials like bricks and stuff sounds very appealing. Always running out of that crap lucky for me I built up a lot since its addition to the game since I was too lazy to try and figure out what it did lol

equipment rewards for that stuff isnt at all worth it, we get that stuff by the hundreds from tower hits, nobody uses epic equipment or rare equipment ever for anything. Just for selling or forging, give us some materials!

Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1
    1 H cooldown on every tower in kg. Every hit on the tower will give a 5h skyp time or 1 h.
    That's wat we need bois
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• Taggart (US1)Taggart (US1) Posts: 548US1
    1 H cooldown on every tower in kg. Every hit on the tower will give a 5h skyp time or 1 h.
    That's wat we need bois

That would devaluate the 5h skips imo.

^ reached at level 18.
    Taggart @ US1. Level 50 Count Palatine, the Shieldcrusher, 120k MP, proud denier of buying rubies, proud member of Excalibur Echo, proud forum community member.
    Taggart @ Int3

I'm the Sandravlc from ye olde days. Been here since 2014...
    Frenemy of Graycat since 2015

• same when you get 40k glory you get 5k xp and a useless epic piece of equipment i would love to get some fine sand and bricks for completing those quests maybe for hitting towers we win some time skips and for getting glory we win some flags even if it is only 20 X 2% flags or some hero banners that do 3%
  • Stumpyalaskan (US1)Stumpyalaskan (US1) Posts: 110US1
    edited 30.10.2017
    The tower quest reward should be small. I was thinking a 5 minute skip or literally 1 (one) fine sand. I would not object to more but it needs to be a small reward. A 10 min skip maximum.

This is only to replace a piece of epic equipment.
    Stumpyalaskan @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.