We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Delete the Brazilian Server

Not joking, delete it, the entire thing, throw it into a volcano, nobody will miss it.
Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
GIF

Comments

• Lady Nym (US1)Lady Nym (US1) Posts: 387US1
    hear, hear
  • Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1
    why ?
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• benja084 (ES1)benja084 (ES1) Posts: 9,672ES1
    edited 29.10.2017
    why ?
    Because...

(...)nobody will miss it.

cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"
    "To pay attention, that is our endless and propper work"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
    "Prestar atención, ese es nuestro interminable y apropiado trabajo"
  • JYT (US1)JYT (US1) Posts: 765US1
    Geez apparently no one on Brazil wants to use a regular looking name
    Also that family has the server on Lock

Discord: JYT#1574
    Anything I write is solely reflective of what I believe. Nothing I say should be taken as fact, and I am no one's spokesperson.
    hge (US1) said:
    I think the Brazillian server would not be happy...
    Now I wanna know why '300' was in his search bar...
    For the same reason that this cake existed:

cat

"There is no such a thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear"

"No existe tal cosa como un espacio vacío o un tiempo vacio. Siempre hay algo que ver, algo que oír"
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,804AU1
    JYT (US1) said:
    Geez apparently no one on Brazil wants to use a regular looking name
    Also that family has the server on Lock

maybe they force everyone to have all but 300 troops out 24/7 lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • wait... you mean to tell me... their alliances have that many power points... and our BCs looking like robber barons???

shit wonder what they say when they get USA 1 as a server...
    Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
    wait... you mean to tell me... their alliances have that many power points... and our BCs looking like robber barons???

We had it last week.

cat

• Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1)Muffins 2.0 (ASIA1) Posts: 2,939ASIA1
    wait... you mean to tell me... their alliances have that many power points... and our BCs looking like robber barons???

We had it last week.

=)))))
    ] - asia 1 / Second player on power -   - 2.8m power - Oct. 04. 2019 

I'm a ghost, but i'm still here.
     To be continued....

• wait... you mean to tell me... their alliances have that many power points... and our BCs looking like robber barons???

We had it last week.

How are the castles? Get any big ones?
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • Philt123 (GB1)Philt123 (GB1) Posts: 1,614GB1
    Wonder if it sbecasue all the whales are going and playing brazil server as its much cheaper?
    Philt123 @ en 1
    Not a single one over 2000. My strongest one ever was vs germany i think, it was 4.000 and i was already out of tools, so i just earned 80k glory :/
    cat

• Not a single one over 2000. My strongest one ever was vs germany i think, it was 4.000 and i was already out of tools, so i just earned 80k glory :/
    That's nuts. I've had as many as 10k defense sitting in my MC outside of khan nomads. When that's on, I sometimes get up to 30k.

How fun would that be for you!
    Hidingfromyou @ usa 1
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 01.11.2017
    Not joking, delete it, the entire thing, throw it into a volcano, nobody will miss it.
    @Cobalt_Fusion (US1) Are you talking about the actual server or the Brazil Foreign and Bloodcrow Invasions? I find this post to be a bit confusing. If you are talking about the actual server I would disagree, but if you are talking about the Brazil Foreign and Bloodcrow Invasions that of in itself would be an entirely different subject that could also be more debatable. Brazil probably has strong players and alliances on their server as well who might be offended if their server were going to be deleted and especially when you consider the fact that the strongest alliance on their server is stronger than the strongest alliance on our server, but as for Foreigners and Bloodcrows they do seem to overall have weak and/or small castles. However, you also have to consider the monthly events as well and players who can only attack with four waves instead of five or six waves and not only just making a lot of glory from these invasions. Also, some countries seem to have more of a tendency to have big castles than other countries as well. It is a normal part of the game that would bring more balance to the game than if every country were going to have more of a tendency to have big castles. Also consider the new moat tools as well from the events that can be used for pvp if you are bored with attacking Foreigners or Bloodcrows.
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.