Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Berimond is APPARENTLY not a free-for-all! Lets all lol... and eat popcorn

Asylan (US1)Asylan (US1) Posts: 448
edited 29.10.2017 in Players ask Players
Question is the title.... 

Post edited by Friedrich IV (US1) on

Comments

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,970
    LMFAO what a nub , it is a free for all , I do 100+ pvp snipes there to collect berimond chests , berimond is not storm , slap that dude in the face for me please if not I'll do it myself lol

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

• Oh I am going to get killed now.... RIP me
    If he wasn't in a sub I'd hit this idiot for that

I sent a pm to GSK's leader..
    I just spied him , I have no idea what his casts are supposed to be , not good at a single thing lol 

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • LMFAO what a nub , it is a free for all , I do 100+ pvp snipes there to collect berimond chests , berimond is not storm , slap that dude in the face for me please if not I'll do it myself lol
    I can't slap that dude in the face though.... 

Me ^
    Him ^ 
    LMFAO what a nub , it is a free for all , I do 100+ pvp snipes there to collect berimond chests , berimond is not storm , slap that dude in the face for me please if not I'll do it myself lol
    I can't slap that dude in the face though.... 

Me ^
    Him ^ 
    you can look at the casts in his op's , ghastly I could beat his ass with maceman and crossbowman no tools lol

• But... the US of A Honor Rules.... no hitting Outposts

If I can beat a top 40 alliance by myself you can deal with this guy.
    If I can piss of grumpy kings enough for them to threating taking my op's you can do it easily lol and props fried

• If I can beat a top 40 alliance by myself you can deal with this guy.
    I have a alliance.... I got to baby 
  • FITE ME
    FITE ME
    seems like a shitty half assed wanna bee snipe

• When the reveal is up... I be sure to share 
  • Show us the attack when it pops we'll give def advice lol
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • SteelSlayer (US1)SteelSlayer (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    FITE ME
    Think I will get one of those?

• FITE ME
    Think I will get one of those?

Yes