Home Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Glorian Alliance Total-Banter Thread

~Welcome to the Glorian Alliance Total-Banter Thread~ 

This thread is strictly for the use of Glorian Alliance, 

where we will spam useless "actively" recruitment dying messages, 

Bullied and Burnt Announcements, and other total-crap! 

Alla Hella Gloria! 

Comments

• We are a thriving chatty alliance, upon joining you should expect getting roasted, somewhere along the line...

We are seeking filthy PvE players, who occasional can participate in a war.... and know how to attack a real player...

~Requirements~

You don't pretend to be a noob, when you know what you are doing....

Might/Event Requirements: You have decent Might, and you participate in events, also note 60 nomad tablets at 24 hours into the event at level 30 is NOT participation 

Activity Requirements, as long as you show up when we need you, your fine... 

Loot Requirements: Anything but 0 loot....  

~Our Goals~

Our goal is to reach 1 million power before the end of the new year, if you are looking to join a fast pace alliance, with all kinds of cancerous fun things to do and a close knit community Gloria is the alliance

~About Us~

Currently we're focusing on events for the rewards to max out our alliance, but once we've maxed it out we will be doing a lot more PvP.

~What You Can Expect Upon Joining~

You can expect an alliance of active players who participate in events and will assist you when you need it. A lot of us are experienced game "veterans" who will be able to answer almost any question you have about the game.

Immense Roasting must also be expected, especially if you pull a "William" and send defense troops to attack nomads!

You can also expect a warm welcome because when you're here you're family.

~Alla Hella Gloria!~

• Help Plox.... 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 10,970
    Shit I am a noob pretending to suck plox help can't join up  :D

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • Would you take a noob such as myself? 
    Level 0 , plenty of experience :P 
  • Imperius (GB1)Imperius (GB1) GB1 Posts: 941
    goodluck recruiting 
    Imperius @ en1 
    Gen at Musks

Likes to my CoA would be appreciated : D

O.o So long as you chat... and can roast me at least once a day... we accept anybody
    O.o So long as you chat... and can roast me at least once a day... we accept anybody
    kind of like germany and migrants eh?

tell me how that works out for ya

Retired Recruiter of BattleHorn
    GIF
  •  ;) 
  • @Asylan (US1)
    Since your trying to get your alliance stronger ppl need to know if your crew knows how to defend.

Just a heads up :)
    HawkEye. @usa1

• Asylan (US1)Asylan (US1) Posts: 448
    edited 30.10.2017
    Where is my email notifications! 

Uh you sadist.... welcome to the lack of support speed in Gloria.... 
    edited 30.10.2017

Still not fast enough, your attack showed up on radar.... with a 14 min warning :| 

My defense armies were also wiped because of that Beri Idiot 

edited 30.10.2017

Let's recap the unfortunate events, that happened in Berimond.

The Gloria Alliance, sent 200 troops on a standard PVP snipe, against the player “LegendarySplatt”.

A piece of cry mail was sent… detailing a whine for Gloria to retreat, the now halfway their, troops heading toward his empty camp. 

A statement was issued from Gloria, stating that the troops could not be recalled, and a indirect “Good Luck” was issued to him. 

LegendarySplatt, then proceed to rage, and informed Gloria that they would learn the “Hard Way” of the results in attack Berimond, and how Berimond is not like storm. 

A statement, was then immediately issued, asking “What is the Hard Way ^-^”. In defense of his incoming Berimond, attack LegendarySplatt sent over 600 Samurai Defense troops, which were immediately slaughter, in the defense with a Victory towards Gloria. 

Within 20 mins, 1k-1.5k Horror troops were sent to Asylan’s main castle, defense troops from Gloria poured into the castle, and successfully defended, the poorly tooled, autofilled like attack.

The forum, post for this piece of drama can be found here: 

http://https//community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/discussion/342837/berimond-is-apparently-not-a-free-for-all-lets-all-lol-and-eat-popcorn#latest 

• goodluck recruiting 
    edited 31.10.2017

The Glorian Alliance, has just started a new Froum Group, 
    Where fudge-posting, snips of crymail... and other alliance drama will be posted!
     This Forum Group is of course public! 

Please check us out here! 
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/empire/en/group/596-the-glorian-alliance-special-club 

• This threat though.... I have powerful Alt and friends....
  • I heard she has level 2 keeps in her outers when she's 3 levels away from being a level 70.

Hm... if I didn't know any better, I'd call her a clear NOOB, but... that's your opinion to make.

• I heard she has level 2 keeps in her outers when she's 3 levels away from being a level 70.

Hm... if I didn't know any better, I'd call her a clear NOOB, but... that's your opinion to make.
    I second that! I should not have entered Fire, Ice, Sands with my lazy real life ass 

• FOUL! I don't have that many defense troops :( 

• Sigh...

• FOUL! I don't have that many defense troops :( 
    you can say foul but i know people in my alliance that can successfully defend 9-10 attacks that size successfully with no support needed.
Sign In to comment.