We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Discussion Thread: November Update 2017

BM ang1243 BM ang1243 Posts: 3,836
Hey Everyone,

Let us know what you think about the latest details about the upcoming update! Right now we want to know how you feel about having a new book to study!

Angus
Support | Community Guidelines | Short Questions | Bugwatch Thread | WebsitePrivate Message

Check out my website with loads of cool tips about GGE: http://www.ultimategge.co.uk

Comments

• Well count me in i really like challenges /quest seems good 
    BIGTtheMULLER @ WWW 1
  • Anshal_ (IN1)Anshal_ (IN1) Posts: 28IN1
    how much time will the update take?
    or is it already updated
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,654AU1
    how much time will the update take?
    or is it already updated
    not yet known , not even known when it will come out lol

700k mp level 69 vor dem ersten Rubinkauf!

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • It really does sound like a good update, especially for event players.

Fingers crossed, hopefully no bugs or downsides come out of this one.
    I'm here to make pretty castles and recruit defense.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 14.10.2017
    The other two such as the new event quests and adventure quest chains possibly might be decent along with their rewards, but as for the royal quest campaign there had better be an adequate time period to complete this as well even though the time is limited. Do not make it so that it is impossible for anyone to complete this without spending rubies. At least the top players on a server anyway should be able to complete a royal quest without having to spend rubies.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • i hope  they dont ruin it later  it is good untell now :lol:

• STEVIEBEANZ (GB1)STEVIEBEANZ (GB1) Posts: 204
    edited 14.10.2017
    I like the recent new quests and any new content so this sounds interesting.

I wonder if GGS looked at the queens event and people rushing to finish it and thought "what if we gave the quests time limits".

It's a step in the right direction for tying to inspire people to buy rubies but you also need to adapt the way ruby deals are offered so people are motivated to buy more often and not punishing them for buying too many with escalating minimum purchase amounts and reduced frequency of doubler deals.

I have no problem with the rewards being purchasable. If someone wants to pay a few hundred quid for some equipment, it helps subsidise those of us who dont spend as much or any at all. 

STEVIEBEANZ @ en 1
  • Sounds like a good update.
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 14.10.2017
    first of all i want to let u know about unfairness for level 70 players when player enter level 70 they have LL 1 and they have to compete with players with ll 800????how is this possible thats why i see many players not upgrading their level to level 70 just because of this ...why dont u make categories for ll players like from 1 to 100 or 200 and so on...think about it make game a bit easier for level 70 players thanks
    People complain about this all of the time, but most likely not going to happen. The reason for this is to increase competition among level 70+ players and those who are level 70+ have to level up more if they really want to become stronger including the Hall of Legends. The Hall of Legends is also a very important part for level 70+ players or at the very least should be. Reaching legendary level 800 or even a level 550 HOL is by no means easy to get either and can also take a long time as well to complete these things. Also, important to keep in mind the cast and commanders as well. A player who is legendary level 1 should be able to get cast and commanders the same as a legendary level 800 from both events and invasions, but not necessarily be able to more easily get 1st place, top 50, or even top 100 either than a legendary level 800 player. I also do not see how this relates to the November update either. This is an update that should relate at least mostly to the new quests and not leveling up and pvp which is kind of off the subject here.

(Royal capital events involving alliance cities, alliance tournament, and Berimund Invasion are also kind of off subject here as well for this November update, but are also like taking forever to return back into the game as well which is understandable as to why people may sometimes complain about these things even if they are off the subject because people miss these events that used to be in the game and are supposed to be returning back eventually that were already in the game in the first place at one time.)
    Post edited by David Noble (US1) on
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • first of all i want to let u know about unfairness for level 70 players when player enter level 70 they have LL 1 and they have to compete with players with ll 800????how is this possible thats why i see many players not upgrading their level to level 70 just because of this ...why dont u make categories for ll players like from 1 to 100 or 200 and so on...think about it make game a bit easier for level 70 players thanks
    People complain about this all of the time, but most likely not going to happen. The reason for this is to increase competition among level 70+ players and those who are level 70+ have to level up more if they really want to become stronger including the Hall of Legends. The Hall of Legends is also a very important part for level 70+ players or at the very least should be. Reaching legendary level 800 or even a level 550 HOL is by no means easy to get either and can also take a long time as well to complete these things. Also, important to keep in mind the cast and commanders as well. A player who is legendary level 1 should be able to get cast and commanders the same as a legendary level 800 from both events and invasions, but not necessarily be able to more easily get 1st place, top 50, or even top 100 either than a legendary level 800 player. I also do not see how this relates to the November update either. This is an update that should relate at least mostly to the new quests and not leveling up and pvp which is kind of off the subject here.

(Royal capital events involving alliance cities, alliance tournament, and Berimund Invasion are also kind of off subject here as well for this November update, but are also like taking forever to return back into the game as well which is understandable as to why people may sometimes complain about these things even if they are off the subject because people miss these events that used to be in the game and are supposed to be returning back eventually that were already in the game in the first place at one time.)
    Actually they are working on LL divisions, listen to their youtube videos - its just not for November, and probably not for this year. 
    WAR PLAYER
  • Osiris (GB1)Osiris (GB1) Posts: 172GB1
    Well as the update notice/teaser doesn't really give a lot of information I think it's a bit hard to comment, other than to say that rather than an update its an obfuscate

Osiris @ en 1
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) Posts: 272US1
    okay...it said if u COULDN'T finish them in time.......at ;east if real life get in the way, u won't have to miss out on the rewards after all the work u put into getting the quest chain completed...sounds like a positive update so far, though.....just hope they don't mess it up with something that everyone hates again.....
    so yes the update sounds good , but the fact that you can buy the reward others have to earn is just dumb. I say if you can't complete the quest , and you have to buy the reward , it should NOT be as strong as the reward you EARN for finishing the quest. I understand that real life gets in the way , but DON"T punish the player who has the time to finish , their reward should be greater than the player who just buys the reward. Well if you buy it , it is not a reward , you have to EARN a REWARD
  • kampo (US1)kampo (US1) Posts: 272US1
    first of all i want to let u know about unfairness for level 70 players when player enter level 70 they have LL 1 and they have to compete with players with ll 800????how is this possible thats why i see many players not upgrading their level to level 70 just because of this ...why dont u make categories for ll players like from 1 to 100 or 200 and so on...think about it make game a bit easier for level 70 players thanks

Actually they are working on LL divisions, listen to their youtube videos - its just not for November, and probably not for this year. 
    thats what this game needs , divide the level 70"s by hall upgrades , if you are behind on your hall , to bad , that way 5th wavers compete against other 5 wavers and 6 wavers can compete against each other , for glory events that is :)
Sign In to comment.