Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Tools disappeared from the outpost that was captured

My outpost was captured by other player and all my tools in the outpost disappeared, they didn't come to my main castle. there was probably over 100 000 tools that I had bought(with real money, rubies and coins) and win from contests.
I already had ticket with the GGS but there was this Josie who just said that I was lying and that I had photoshopped the screenshots.

Comments

• BM QueenBBM QueenB Posts: 200
    My outpost was captured by other player and all my tools in the outpost disappeared, they didn't come to my main castle. there was probably over 100 000 tools that I had bought(with real money, rubies and coins) and win from contests.
    I already had ticket with the GGS but there was this Josie who just said that I was lying and that I had photoshopped the screenshots.

Dear Sir-haba,
    I this the best way for you to solve this issue is to contact Support and open new ticket.
    I hope you get answer to your question asp.
    Have fun.
    Regards.

• sir-haba (SKN1)sir-haba (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 316
    Yes, I have already opened a new ticket.
  • hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Josie? LOL, she said the same thing to me.  I gave him/her/it screenies and everything (troop loss, only 4000, but still), and they outright called me a liar lol.  Had to msg back and find someone else...
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    hge (US1) said:
    Josie? LOL, she said the same thing to me.  I gave him/her/it screenies and everything (troop loss, only 4000, but still), and they outright called me a liar lol.  Had to msg back and find someone else...
    frigging josie

• OFERMA (RO1)OFERMA (RO1) RO1 Posts: 247
    You should not open new tickets, they should solve the first one.

q S r @ ro 1
  • sir-toke (SKN1)sir-toke (SKN1) Posts: 71
    edited 11.10.2017
    hge (US1) said:
    yes, I have heard same about it
    sir-toke @ skn 1
  • Howling73 (US1)Howling73 (US1) US1 Posts: 50
    I had the same thing from Josie as well.  She told me since they cannot create it, they cannot be sure it happened.

She followed that up acknowledging there was a bug found, but since it didn't apply to me she was confident my tools were transferred or never there in the first place.

I've told her twice I had tools in the OP that could not be used because the events haven't been run since the beginning of the year, and since I cannot transfer them to other players, they have to still be in my possession.  She closed the ticket on me.
    I had the same thing from Josie as well.  She told me since they cannot create it, they cannot be sure it happened.

She followed that up acknowledging there was a bug found, but since it didn't apply to me she was confident my tools were transferred or never there in the first place.

I've told her twice I had tools in the OP that could not be used because the events haven't been run since the beginning of the year, and since I cannot transfer them to other players, they have to still be in my possession.  She closed the ticket on me.
    @BM_Friedrich
    Any way for you to mention something too GGS about the universal hate directed at one of their support personnel?
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• hge (US1) said:

@BM_Friedrich
    Any way for you to mention something too GGS about the universal hate directed at one of their support personnel?
    Mentioned.

I'll let you know what I find out if I can
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
    hge (US1) said:

@BM_Friedrich
    Mentioned.

I'll let you know what I find out if I can
    Would be also good thing to tell them about the bug that eats the tools out from outpost if someone capturing it.
  • Support normally emails a survey for feedback, complain about it in there. Support agents are supposed to act uniformly.

I've been assured that GGS does indeed read these feedback surveys, so put your complaints in there and it should go directly to (I assume) Support supervisors.
    Friedrich IV US1
    Support normally emails a survey for feedback, complain about it in there. Support agents are supposed to act uniformly.

I've been assured that GGS does indeed read these feedback surveys, so put your complaints in there and it should go directly to (I assume) Support supervisors.
    OK! Thanks!
    HGE

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• hge (US1) said:
    Support normally emails a survey for feedback, complain about it in there. Support agents are supposed to act uniformly.

OK! Thanks!
    No problem. I went back to my last report and left a complaint as well (though not against a specific support agent)
    Friedrich IV US1
    Just went back to my email and left a complaint about the situation.

Opened up a new ticket for this problem, hopefully someone who understands how the game works, and understands their job gets it instead of Josie.

No more money to GGS unless this gets fixed.  I've had it.
    Just went back to my email and left a complaint about the situation.

Opened up a new ticket for this problem, hopefully someone who understands how the game works, and understands their job gets it instead of Josie.

No more money to GGS unless this gets fixed.  I've had it.
    I didn't find how to leave complaint, but I'm gonna open new tickets as long as I need to get my tools back.

and I'm not gonna use money now.
    edited 13.10.2017
    probably going to take screenshots and try this thing in test server when it opens.

but also I'm expecting to GGS try this outpost capturing few times so they see that this really happens.
    Post edited by sir-haba (SKN1) on
    I don't undestand GGS(Josie) logic, why would I lie about this when I am waiting that GGS finds my lost tools from some of their codes. if I just lie the tools are nowhere and no point of starting this ticket to them.
    For anyone trying to recreate this issue, I dropped to a sub alliance while my teammate launched and landed on the OP.  I rejoined the alliance for the duration of the occupation period.
  • OFERMA (RO1)OFERMA (RO1) RO1 Posts: 247
    I too changed alliances during op capture - even went to the one defending the cap :wink:
    But for now GGS seems not to care about our losses at all - which makes my decision easier.
    q S r @ ro 1
This discussion has been closed.