We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliances

The australian server is losing so many players that my castle is now in the middle of nowhere i popped out of my alliance to help another alliance win the nomads i thought i would see what alliances i could join out of curiosity but there are no alliances nearby i could join you founded an alliance for me that is so bugged i cant even leave or do anything i couldnt even name it

Comments

• Kiwikiler95 (AU1)Kiwikiler95 (AU1) Posts: 419AU1
    edited 08.10.2017
    problem solved had an invite from the alliance i was supposed to join so i accepted that 
  • Perhaps the Australian server is haunted or just your account? That's a very interesting glitch
    Luckily we have the ghostbusters with us @Manta Birostris 
  • Maybe i remember last nomad event joining the alliance im visiting now to help them and i talked shit about one of the worst multis on the server just moments later at 4:30 am i got a prank call truly not making this story up it was weird as hell but the prank caller was a pussy using autotune so i couldnt tell their voice and it was the lamest call ever i just answered and all they said yeah this is a prank call bro 
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,861AU1
    Maybe i remember last nomad event joining the alliance im visiting now to help them and i talked shit about one of the worst multis on the server just moments later at 4:30 am i got a prank call truly not making this story up it was weird as hell but the prank caller was a pussy using autotune so i couldnt tell their voice and it was the lamest call ever i just answered and all they said yeah this is a prank call bro 
    You mean that one that now is under Bird and in whose alliance magically some accounts being active again? Or that 27 man alliance where all of a sudden a lot of low levels are in that all just so happen to move to kt's and try to take them?  :D

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • The first one and that person you are talking about has removed their bird
  • Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) Posts: 10,861AU1
    The first one and that person you are talking about has removed their bird
    Great  :D

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free
  • The australian server is losing so many players that my castle is now in the middle of nowhere i popped out of my alliance to help another alliance win the nomads i thought i would see what alliances i could join out of curiosity but there are no alliances nearby i could join you founded an alliance for me that is so bugged i cant even leave or do anything i couldnt even name it
    A month ago when I was in Int'l 1, I moved my castle to a very isolated area. If there are no open alliances nearby, the game will automatically create an alliance for you for free. You can change the name by going to management, at the top you see a piece of paper with a ruby by it. Your first name change is free.
    I am NOT a ruby buyer.

Level 35: Nomad Invasion Champion THE POWER OF NON-BUYERS.
    100k Might Points at lvl.40. (I am so slow  :'( )
    NEVER BOUGHT NEVER WILL.
  • The australian server is losing so many players that my castle is now in the middle of nowhere i popped out of my alliance to help another alliance win the nomads i thought i would see what alliances i could join out of curiosity but there are no alliances nearby i could join you founded an alliance for me that is so bugged i cant even leave or do anything i couldnt even name it
    A month ago when I was in Int'l 1, I moved my castle to a very isolated area. If there are no open alliances nearby, the game will automatically create an alliance for you for free. You can change the name by going to management, at the top you see a piece of paper with a ruby by it. Your first name change is free.
    I couldnt do anything to the alliance because it didnt exist and i was somehow stuck in the non existent alliance anytime i opened the alliance menu that would pop up saying the alliance doesnt exist anytime i clicked leave alliance bam that would pop up i refreshed and was still stuck in the alliance but i just thought i would try accept an invite i had for the alliance i was supposed to join and i was finally out 
  • please help me. i searched for alliance i could join and it put me in my own alliance and now i can't leave.
  • detedudu (INT2)detedudu (INT2) Posts: 353
    edited 11.10.2017
    please help me. i searched for alliance i could join and it put me in my own alliance and now i can't leave.

How come? You aren't even inside an alliance
  • how does this happen to a level 70?
    are you new to the game?
Sign In to comment.