Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Pls restore the WishingWell to FULL functionality

Hi Every1,

Hows u

GGS please restore the WishingWell to do it's job, that was the BEST invention.
Since you introduced a forced RubyTax on the last upgrade the amount of rubies won everywhere is less, hence even more a reason to bring back the well the working capacity.
Especially being a non-ruby buyer/purchaser, you making the game unnecessarily painful.

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
PowerfullyNix @ au 1

Comments

• hge (US1)hge (US1) Posts: 986
    Hi Every1,

Hows u

Since you introduced a forced RubyTax on the last upgrade the amount of rubies won everywhere is less, hence even more a reason to bring back the well the working capacity.
    Especially being a non-ruby buyer/purchaser, you making the game unnecessarily painful.

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    To be fair, the wishing well was OP AF.  Back when the game started, it was more like it is now in regards to rubies.  All the same, I'd like it back too. Lol.
    HGE
    I am a non-ruby buying Level 70, Legend 100-something-but-I-am-to-lazy-to-update-this-every-time-I-level-up

"He was tall and straight; his hair was of shining gold, his face fair and young and fearless and full of joy; his eyes were bright and clean, and his voice like music; on his brow set wisdom, and in his hand was strength."

He firecasted.
    His alliance supported.

• Moved to proper section
    Friedrich IV US1
    The Prodigal Scrub Returns
  • David Noble (US1)David Noble (US1) Posts: 2,552
    edited 07.10.2017
    Hi Every1,

Hows u

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    That would be nice to resurrect the purpose of wishing well, but for now lets face it that the purpose of the wishing well and getting lucky pennies for it are now dead. You might be able to get one lucky penny when you first build the wishing well, but that is all you get now. If you run out of lucky pennies that is the end of the line making the wishing well completely useless as well after you run out of them like what happened to me. Why upgrade the wishing for example when it is now garbage when you run out of lucky pennies? It would be a waste by now to upgrade the wishing well. It has no public order and you also can not demolish it or get a refund in rubies for upgrading it either after running out of the lucky pennies. Maybe GGS could include them for the top 20 alliances only in the alliance tournament in order to make the wishing well at least somewhat useful again for top alliances that are also more likely to have ruby buyers as well, but knowing GGS this also may may never happen unfortunately by replacing the five lucky pennies with something else. Hopefully, players who are smart enough are going to avoid wasting rubies on upgrading the wishing well now that we can not get anymore of them.
    David Noble @ usa 1
  • OxO (AU1)OxO (AU1) AU1 Posts: 962
    Surely gge can remove the wells now , they have the means to determine who has pennies and who hasn't .
    someone still has 150 pennies on the AU server lol

• Herveus (AU1)Herveus (AU1) AU1 Posts: 11,061
    OxO (AU1) said:
    Surely gge can remove the wells now , they have the means to determine who has pennies and who hasn't .
    someone still has 150 pennies on the AU server lol
    And another person still has 297.

You need or want help to become a better player shoot me a message in the forums or here I'll gladly help you out for free

In h
    ibernation nov2019-now
  • 100% my  wishing well  is 10lvl so i spend rubies to up if they delete it i want my rubies back thanks.
  • Ah I wasn't saying upgrade the wishing well (that's up to player discretion) i was saying bring it back to it's full use with how the pennies were part of that in the mercenary missions.

xoxoxo Nix xoxoxo
    PowerfullyNix @ au 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file